TV

TV

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(27975)
exposed cable in trench

AT&T recently repaired a cable that runs through my front yard. How can I find out when they will be back to back fill the hole?

Questions

• U-verse TV

TV showing gear icon

My TV appears to be frozen with it just showing the gear icon for over an hour

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

audio synchronization

How to resolve lip sync problems.  

Questions

• U-verse TV

Settop box (DVR) freezes even after multiple reboots

My settop box (DVR) goes through periods where it repeatedly freezes and needs to be rebooted. This happened multiple times about a month ago, and last night I had to reboot the box 5 times. When the box froze, none of the buttons on the remote worked. Twice, the box misbehaved, throwing up a 'press

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max offer is false

I received a text stating that my account included HBO Max. I followed up and it does not include HBO Max despite the text chain and information on the AT&T website. I have AT&T Unlimited Plus (which is clearly shown on the screenshot of their offer page as an eligible plan). This fra

Questions

• HBO Max

Closed

NFL Sunday Ticket - Groundhog Day

I keep reliving the same experience over and over. I had NFL Sunday Ticket via DirecTV as of Fall 2020.  I called to ensure renewal cancellation in April 2021.  In October 2021, September 2022, and November 2022, I've called to explain the situation: I don't want NFL Sunday Ticket, I've t

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

all stations are pixelating

uverse tv, all stations are pixelating, occasionally see connection is lost, have tried resetting router several times, just had new temp cable installed today, internet connection is good and computers working good, cannot watch any station, router is good

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-verse app streaming no longer rotates on my iPhone?

Using iPhone and the U-verse app to watch tv. Problem started in November 2022, the screen will no longer rotate when turning phone 90 degrees to go full screen. What can be done to fix this?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Uverse Search and On Demand are NOT working

When I search for a show, I enter a few letters, then an error message displays. The message states Try again in 30 minutes. Click the Back button to exit. It happens every time. The same problem exists for On Demand.

Questions

• U-verse TV

you learn from a movie/TV Show/Song?

t's a defense mechanism to be able to spot predators more easily in the jungle. Sheikh is pronounced "shake," not "sheek." This was decades ago, from Coppola's segment of New York Stories. I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor by the Arctic Monkeys references a scene from the 2004 version of Stars

Questions

• U-verse TV

Be the first to reply

(4)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(6)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.