Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
TV

TV

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(28006)

Closed

Refund for not broadcasting local CBS

How do I get the one time $10 refund for not receiving my local CBS channel due to Mission Broadcasting.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Why does it say my HBO Max subscription is expired when I still have the same plan?

HBO Max was working about a week ago and now it says my plan has expired? Nothing on my wireless plan has changed.

Questions

• HBO Max

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Switch from AT&T U-Verse to DirectTV Stream

What equipment do I need to return if I cancel U-Verse and switch to DirectTV Stream? Specifically, do I have to have replace the WiFi Gateway that was provided when I installed AT&T and replace it with a new 3rd party WiFi Gateway?  I plan to retain my AT&T DSL line.  I currently

Questions

• U-verse TV

Uverse guide data is poorly updated and maintained

I know at&t hates us legacy uverse customers, but it's getting ridiculous how little basic effort they put it. The guide data is so inaccurate lately.   Often it's just set to a generic old standard version of shows.  With accurate data not being updated until 1-5 days before sho

Questions

• U-verse TV

U-verse wireless receiver replacement

Hi ATT sent me two replacement U-verse TV wireless receivers. The Tech support who ordered them for me said to return the old ones to UPS or Fed Ex store. However shortly after I got an email saying your new equipment should arrive soon and “we do not need your old equipment back, please recycle.”

Questions

• U-verse TV

Keep loosing U-verse Signal

Continuously getting the “Lost Signal” screen!! We have rebooted many times both the recover and gateway!!

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What happened to court tv

unable to locate the channel on my guide

Questions

• U-verse TV

Free Preview Weekend for MGM (previously Epix)?

I was channel surfing and noticed that all the MGM (Epix) channels were active. I can't find any confirmation that it's a free preview weekend.  https://www.freepreview.tv/  doesn't seem to be responding.  Channels 1891-1894

Questions

• U-verse TV

Cannot verify HBO Max subscription

I am trying to use my HBO Max subscription, which is listed as included with my unlimited plus plan, but HBO Max keeps saying it cannot verify my subscription. I have checked my att account details repeatedly and HBO Max is listed as free with my plan. How do I resolve this issue?

Questions

• HBO Max

Need help with setting up my U-Verse TV through my Xbox

I just got att uverse tv and when I hooked it all up and when through the setup, I get an error saying hdmi error unable to display video (H1001 - HDPC not supported on this display) What do I need to do to fix this? I have the IPH8005 cable unit if that helps.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Be the first to reply

(5)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.