TV

TV

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(28807)

Accepted Solution

Closed

How to get U-verse back to my "ON" default service

I've had U-verse for years and it was always my default service when I first turn on my TV. A month or so ago I had a message from U-verse about an update. Ever since then I have not been able to get the TV back to the former when first turned on. It turns on to the white circle with the home in the

Questions

Uverse receiver totally disconnects when turned off.

We have a wireless receiver that turns off and disconnects completely when we shut off the TV. When we turn it back on it has to reconnect to the WiFi and then essentially reboot before we get a signal. It takes 2 to 3 minutes before we get programming. It also takes about 15 minute before we can ac

Questions

Can't stream Fox Sports on Fire TV even though I'm signed into ATT Uverse

Last night when trying to open the Fox Sports app, I started getting the message 'this content is not included in your tv subscription', even though I'm signed into ATT U-Verse. I've watched it on my Fire TV for months with no problem until last night. I've cleared the app cache and uninstalled and

Questions

Grandfathered Unlimited Elite Plan with Max is being removed forever.

This is not really a question, but rumor has it that around March or April (of this year), if you're grandfathered with Unlimited Elite with Max, it's going to be removed from your account and replaced with Unlimited Premium PL. I'm a little disappointed about that.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DVR Only records 2 programs

My DVR is only allowing me to record 2 shows at a time when it should do 4. It shows a conflict and makes me chose 2 of the 3 or 4 shows I have selected. How do I fix this so I can record all 4 shows

Questions

Dolby Atmos and 4K UHD not working on Max

I have a subscription to Max through my AT&T internet. It used to offer 4K UHD and Dolby Atmos for certain shows and movies on Max.  I am no longer getting that.  How do I get that?  I would like to upgrade to the Ultimate Tier of Max to get those but it says I have to do it thro

Questions

New remote. Successfully set up “TV” but doesn’t control the actual DVR receiver (channels, etc)

New remote. Successfully set up “TV” but doesn’t control the actual DVR (channels, etc)

Questions

Closed

10 year old remote number 6 not working

I've been a customer for 10 years and one of my remotes is failing ( the #6 button ) and DTV wants to charge me $15.00 dollars for a new remote or sign me up for a protection plan........ let me see in 10 years I've never had a tech out to fix a thing........ the remote is 10 years old........ I hav

Questions

New Channel 3678 NipponTV

U-Verse has launched NipponTV in HD on channel 3678. It's a channel geared towards Japanese-Americans and may be a reaction towards the impending shutdown of TV Japan.

Questions

Closed

Music Choice

With the contract with Stingray set to expire and Directv recently moving from Sonic Tap to Music Choice, and chance that Music Choice will replace Stingray?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.