Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
TV

TV

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(28002)
I can't access my directv billing through my ATT login anymore.

I log into ATT - the webpage redirects me to the DirecTV site which says I am billed my another provider and to go to that site to access my billing information. The ATT site doesn't even let me access my profile. It just sends me to the DirecTV site! I haven't been able to see my statements for ove

Questions

• U-verse TV

Continued Availability Of U-verse Content & Equipment

Hi, As an active U-verse subscriber I'm to the point of getting more & more concerned as to how much longer it's going to be available as it's not being updated or maintained nearly as well as it once was. Just one example at least for me is the fact that at one point in time within the sett

Questions

• U-verse TV

HBO MAX expired

Under settings on HBO Max it says: Your HBO Max subscription through AT&T has expired. I have logged out of all devices from the HBO setting page, cleared caches and browsers, and I still don't have access to AT&T when I should. The AT&T store said they would fix it after trying in stor

Questions

• HBO Max

Recording Television shows

Up until 1 week ago, I could record television shows. But all of a sudden I can't record them anymore. What happened.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

Refund for not broadcasting local CBS

How do I get the one time $10 refund for not receiving my local CBS channel due to Mission Broadcasting.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Why does it say my HBO Max subscription is expired when I still have the same plan?

HBO Max was working about a week ago and now it says my plan has expired? Nothing on my wireless plan has changed.

Questions

• HBO Max

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Switch from AT&T U-Verse to DirectTV Stream

What equipment do I need to return if I cancel U-Verse and switch to DirectTV Stream? Specifically, do I have to have replace the WiFi Gateway that was provided when I installed AT&T and replace it with a new 3rd party WiFi Gateway?  I plan to retain my AT&T DSL line.  I currently

Questions

• U-verse TV

Uverse guide data is poorly updated and maintained

I know at&t hates us legacy uverse customers, but it's getting ridiculous how little basic effort they put it. The guide data is so inaccurate lately.   Often it's just set to a generic old standard version of shows.  With accurate data not being updated until 1-5 days before sho

Questions

• U-verse TV

U-verse wireless receiver replacement

Hi ATT sent me two replacement U-verse TV wireless receivers. The Tech support who ordered them for me said to return the old ones to UPS or Fed Ex store. However shortly after I got an email saying your new equipment should arrive soon and “we do not need your old equipment back, please recycle.”

Questions

• U-verse TV

Keep loosing U-verse Signal

Continuously getting the “Lost Signal” screen!! We have rebooted many times both the recover and gateway!!

Questions

• U-verse TV

Be the first to reply

(8)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.