Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
TV

TV

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(28002)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Why can’t I stay signed in on my ATT U-verse app on my iPad?

After receiving the latest update to the ATT U-verse app on my iPad I am not able to stay signed in. Each time I want to view the guide I have to sign in and even though I check the box that says “KEEP ME SIGNED IN” It doesn’t work ,is there anything I can do to help? Is anybody working on this prob

Questions

• U-verse TV

Why do I repeatedly need to sign in to my att U-verse app?

I need to provide my user ID and password every time I use the app. I have of course checked off “Keep me signed in.”.

Questions

• U-verse TV

I forgot my security questions

I don’t remember my security questions to use my u-verse on my cellphone 

Questions

• U-verse TV

UVerse app issue

I have had it with the Uverse app. I feel like I may just cancel my service altogether. I have spent many hours on the phone and on chat with representatives and NO ONE will help me solve my issue. I get hung up on and told I will get a call back and don't. My app keeps giving me this error message

Questions

• U-verse TV

Fire stick tv

Constant error and. Disconnecting from Wi-Fi and internet

Questions

• U-verse TV

CHANGE MY BILL*** I would like to drop my bundle of the internet/cable and just keep my U-Verse 200.

I currently have a package of U-verse with the 200 package and ATT internet. I would like to drop the internet and keep my U-Verse 200. What is the monthly pricing for the U-verse 200 by itself including taxes/fees. You documentation is very outdated and needs to either be pulled or updated. Ama

Questions

• U-verse TV

Account manager

Can I view my current att, U-verse bill on my account manager or anywhere else on my TV?

Questions

• U-verse TV

AT&T UVerse App on Chromebook

I use the UVerse App on my Android phone and it works well, and I was hoping that I could use the same app on my Android app enabled Chromebook (ASUS C302). The app starts fine, and I am able to login. I have not been able to watch live TV as the app complains about location (although I am at home).

Questions

• U-verse TV

Free HBO Max because I’m an AT&T customer?

I’m just trying to find out if I have a free HBO Max subscription as a result of having an AT&T Unlimited plan. I’ve tried calling multiple times. First attempt, you could hear the customer service (CS) agent joking and laughing with the others in the background (and they sounded like they were

Questions

• HBO Max

Be the first to reply

(8)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.