TV

TV

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(28132)

Closed

Netflix

Can someone tell me how to access Netflix on my Vizio. Thank you.

Questions

Official Solution

How do I fix lagging playback of DVR recordings?

Both the wired and wireless receivers DVR recordings play back with lag, pixelized, freeze every few minutes. No lag anywhere else:  The internet is fine.  The DVR records scheduled shows fine.  Watching TV, streaming, cable shows is fine.  I have rebooted endlessly..

Questions

Has anyone noticed issues with no sound lately thr last few weeks? /HDCP issues?

So uverse tv receivers have always had issues with when you first turn them on having a bad HDCP handshake and faoly to produce sound on TV. But in the past its always been something that happened very occasionally and was usually solved by just turning tv/stb(using uverse remote on/off for both) o

Questions

Lost my HBOMAX

I recently lost access to HBOMAX. I am an unlimited plus customer and 3 agents have told me I still have access to hbo, but hbo says differently. 3 agents can’t seem to correct the problem. Is there anyone out there who was able to fix this problem?

Questions

Uverse downgrade

It is so sad that I can’t do anything in an old lady to get help with changing my U-verse service..something simple probably to do..instead of asking me what I wanted.. I was given 300 channels.. I have tried everything for help

Questions

U-verse Receivers

How many receivers are included with the U-Family package? Thank you!

Questions

Blackouts of image and sound

Anyone out there experiencing one second blackout of image and sound? Does not happen on instant rewind. Does not happen on second television.

Questions

Activation code for smart tv

Where do I go on ATT site to add my activation code for a new smart tv. I downloaded the ATT Uverse app.  I need to activate using my computer.  Cant find where to go on ATT site.

Questions

HBO Max Login

Anyone else having issues with HBO Max on their Apple TV? I know they had a big thing with shutting down the normal HBO app on Apple TV this week. I can’t even get the app to actually load anymore, instead just a prolonged 3 dots at the bottom and then the “Oops! Something went wrong” page. Even de

Questions

Cancelled channels

Over the last year ATT has cancelled consevative channels. What are the plans to correct this censorship?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(9)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(10)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.