Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
TV

TV

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(28002)

Closed

Can remote login for directv stream shows be omitted?

claudettesingletonsbcglobal.net As I am getting older, it's difficult for me to sign into directv stream on my tv using the remote control. Every so often, I can't watch any shows unless I sign in using my email and password. Can signing in remotely be omitted permanently? Why can't I just turn the

Questions

• U-verse TV

signing into my account and having to change password EVERY time

Every time I try to sign into my account to pay my bill it says I have had too many attempts at signing in. I have only done it the one time.  Every time I have changed my password and was able to get in to pay my bill. It's really the ONLY time I sign in. This last time I got so disgusted th

Questions

• U-verse TV

UNCASHED CHECK

I have a refund check from AT&T, but the check is currently expired as it now has passed more than 180 days from the issue date. Would it be possible to have a replacement check? and what will be the process?

Questions

• U-verse TV

NBA League Pass Listings missing

Anyone else have this problem? My NBA League Pass listings show "Off Air" tonight and last night. I know there are games both nights; even last night I was able to setup a Manual recording by channel, date, and time.  I just want the listings updated accurately. I go to Help->Troubleshoo

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

mission Broadcasting

What's the latest on Mission Broadcasting? It's been over 3 months. A mere $10 credit isn't enough. You are still charging customers the full price and less channels. You a raised the price and you are taking away channels. WHT? Customers are switching, your losing revenue. It's not fair, it's not

Questions

• U-verse TV

Lifetime channel

Why error message prohibited?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Gear/Cog and then red x 13 black screen

How do I fix my receiver when two gears appear after the bar has fully loaded from the first screen with one gear and it’s now showing a red x and 13 with a black screen? Now it’s back to a gear with a bar that’s not loading

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Uverse receiver keeps rebooting over and over

Receiver keeps rebooting on its own over and over. TV programming will start after a reboot, then a few minutes later (without me touching anything), it freezes and reboots again.   Over and over and over. I’ve done a manual reboot, I’ve unplugged the receiver, I’ve rebooted the gateway, I’

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

Login problem

I am trying to login to my DIRECTV app on my TV and it gives me error code 600, server or network issues, but my Uverse is working great.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Charge is for wrong person

Hello AT&T manager I called before few months ago and promised to be removed it. Let me tell you what is exactly happened. I moved to a condo around September 2022. The condo association provided the cable tv. It’s included in my association fees. Then the association changed At&T to Xfinity

Questions

• U-verse TV

Be the first to reply

(8)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.