Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
TV

TV

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(28002)
Dvr

I broke my USB port on dvr, can it be fixed happened months ago? And is there a charge?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

Being charged for replacement receiver box lost in the mail

I found a $150 additional charge on my ATT Uverseve bill this month for a replacement cable box not being returned. The box was lost in the mail and ATT sent us a replacement one which we did receive and then used the box to return our broken cable box. We were told there would be no charge for the

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Number of uverse streams with fiber

I was told that after I upgraded my uVerse service to AT&T Fiber, you could record & watch up to six high-definition (HD) streams; but I am still limited to only 4 (3 being recorded and 1 that I am watching). Is there something wrong with my equipment?

Questions

• U-verse TV

TCL S30 remote code

I have a TCL 50" TV.  I found 2 codes that sort of work, they control the volume and power just fine. And if I press the Inputs button, it brings up the list of Inputs, but I can't use the arrow keys on my S30 remote to choose which one I want.  But I need to be able to change th

Questions

• U-verse TV

Hardwire router to receiver

My BGW210 router is inside my home. The Cisco ISB7005 receiver is in the unattached garage. AT&T extender is not enough to get strong signal. If I hardwire with cat5 cable, what ports do I use on the router and the receiver?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Call back appointment from your customer support didn't happen

I called you several days ago to discuss my UVerse account. The wait was too long to continue on hold, so I was asked if I wanted a call back and I was scheduled a call back at 3:15 PM.  NO ONE EVER CALLED!  Why not???  

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

Paramount Channel

Where is the Paramount Channel on AT&T U-Verse in the Houston, TX area?

Questions

• U-verse TV

ATT Property Claim - Referred to Sedgwick claims examiner not responding - need resolution

I have a property damage claim with ATT - 2009000630-01 On July 27th I had an overflow issue in my house.   The cause was a hole in the main sewer line of my house caused by ATT fiber optic cable.   Damage was repaired and cost me $4,100.    I was assigned to a Sedg

Questions

• U-verse TV

Paramount Channel

Where is the Paramount Channel on AT&T U-Verse in the Houston, TX area.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

Disable OnDemand on Uverse

I am trying to find a way to completely disable on-demand on my att uverse system.  So far, I have tried to put parental locks on channel 01, which I believe is the channel used for on-demand, but that does not do anything.  If you press the on demand button on the remote, on-demand still works with

Questions

• U-verse TV

Be the first to reply

(8)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.