Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
TV

TV

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(28015)
my hbomax is expired

Ive logged in but it says it expired but it worked like 2 months ago and it says i have acess to it but I dont because it is expired. Any help?

Questions

• HBO Max

U-Verse Phone App Always Requires Login Credentials

I have used the U-Verse app on my iPhone (IOS version 16.2) for years. A few months ago it started requiring me to enter my user name and password each time I used it. I deleted the app and reinstalled it and I called AT&T support at least a month ago and it still isn’t resolved. Does anyone kno

Questions

• U-verse TV

Horrific Customer Service

What a joke, AT&T increased my bill by $70 for cable, yes cable, then stated a promotion ended from a non English speaking representative who transferred me to 5 Supervisors, yes 5 NON- English speaking supervisors that I was on the phone with for 3 hrs to discuss a $20 promotion.. this company

Questions

• U-verse TV

USA Customer Service Rep

HOW CAN I SPEAK TO A USA ENGLISH SPEAKING CUSTOMER SERVICE REP/Supervisor / MANAGER??????? Phone number??? 

Questions

• U-verse TV

AT&T engineering or planning department contact needed.

Need assistance with release of easement per the request of the City of Cleburne, TX. CalebP was chatting yesterday working on a contact but did not provide one before end of day.

Questions

• U-verse TV

My tv is being interrupted to allow recoding or viewing on another tv? How do I get the screen to go back to normal?

The tv is giving me the message "this TV was interrupted to allow recording or viewing on another TV in your home." Clicking does nothing, and nothing can make the "continue" button on the screen do anything at all. I know for a fact that the other tv isn't on because we never use it. My mom, unfort

Questions

• U-verse TV

HBO max has some of the best IP'

You got movies, TV shows like the wire, and even great cartoons like Ed Edd and Eddy. Yet somehow HBO max is (Edited per community guidelines)ing up. The app constantly crashes when I'm watching a show. This app will skip an episode when I'm watching a series. I've had to manually pick out the next

Questions

• HBO Max

Closed

AT&T Uverse Arris VIP2262 ReceiverNot Responding

I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps mulitple times, but my receiver is still not responding. There is a black screen with a red x – no number. I've tried the following:1. Restarted the gateway2. Unplugged the Arris VIP2262 and waited 10 seconds3. Unplugged the Arris VIP2262 and waited 1

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

AT&T engineering or planning department contact

Need assistance with release of easement. AT&T engineering or planning department contact needed.

Questions

• U-verse TV

RBW no longer on HBO Max?

Checked the app. a few days ago and again this morning to confirm that Raised by Wolves is no longer on HBO Max. Do you guys know where they’ll have it available for streaming next? And don’t get me wrong, I still think it’s a travesty that A) not only did the show get canceled, but B) it’s been th

Questions

• HBO Max

Be the first to reply

(9)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(6)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.