Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
TV

TV

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(28002)
HBOMax AT&T login link taking me to DirecTV login

We are trying to sign in to HBOMax on the Roku. We select "Sign in with Provider", then click on AT&T because we have Uverse. However, the AT&T link takes us to a DirecTV sign in page, and our Uverse login credentials don't work.

Questions

• HBO Max

Closed

Sorry, your AT&T U-verse account is not authorized to view this content.

I watch FoxNews EVERY SINGLE DAY online (their website). Suddenly yesterday - in the middle of what I was watching - it went out. A black screen came up with "Sorry, your AT&T U-verse account is not authorized to view this content." Why is that? My bill is current. All software (OS) is curre

Questions

• U-verse TV

Getting user not authorized errors when trying to stream from devices

I am a Uverse U300 subscriber and should have the ability through my subscription to stream content from many providers using my computer on provider websites. I should be able to download provider apps on my roku, att smartphone and my ipad. Up until Thursday Dec 7 I had no problems doing so. Since

Questions

• U-verse TV

Sorry, your AT&T U-verse account is not authorized to view this content

Sorry, your AT&T U-verse account is not authorized to view this content

Questions

• U-verse TV

Problem signing in on PS5

Hello, Im having issues trying to log into hbo max on my Playstation 5. After entering the sign in code, selecting AT&T, and signing in with my login information, the screen goes white for a second then loops back to the sign in code prompt. I tried using both my iPhone and iPad along with clea

Questions

• HBO Max

Can't sign in on my TV

I'm trying to log into HBO Max on my TV, I go to hbomax.com/tvsignin and it tells me to enter the code from my TV, I enter the code, click sign in with a provider, select AT&T and I get the login screen. I enter my credentials, and I'm prompted to enter the code again. I enter the code and it t

Questions

• HBO Max

My Uverse bill has increased 40% AT&T - Loyalty no longer supporting Uverse and cannot offer bundle deal in my area with Directv Stream

I have been with AT&T for over 10years, bundle deal phone, Uverse TV and Internet - every year it is the same thing price goes up and I have to barter with Loyalty desk to get my price back down. Today same thing but loyalty has changed a lot, my Uverse had a 40% increase YIKES spoke with Loyal

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

How to set up an account

Direc TV subscriber

Questions

• U-verse TV

HBO Max

In my notifications today, February 2, 2023, on AT&T website under My AT&T while paying my internet bill is says "You already have HBO Max" It's part of your current wireless plan, no strings attached! Then has a prompt to Start Streaming but when I follow the link it has an option to log-i

Questions

• HBO Max

Accepted Solution

ATT uverse receiver is showing a no signal error in TV..

Helo, I have 2 ATT uverse receivers and one of them suddenly stopped working with no signal error message. I tried switching to all other HDMI ports + interchanged remotes, re-started the U verse TV receiver + re-started the main gateway -- but it is still not working. I basically tried all the

Questions

• U-verse TV

Be the first to reply

(8)
HBOMax AT&T login link taking me to DirecTV login

We are trying to sign in to HBOMax on the Roku. We select "Sign in with Provider", then click on AT&T because we have Uverse. However, the AT&T link takes us to a DirecTV sign in page, and our Uverse login credentials don't work.

Questions

• HBO Max

Problem signing in on PS5

Hello, Im having issues trying to log into hbo max on my Playstation 5. After entering the sign in code, selecting AT&T, and signing in with my login information, the screen goes white for a second then loops back to the sign in code prompt. I tried using both my iPhone and iPad along with clea

Questions

• HBO Max

HBO Max

In my notifications today, February 2, 2023, on AT&T website under My AT&T while paying my internet bill is says "You already have HBO Max" It's part of your current wireless plan, no strings attached! Then has a prompt to Start Streaming but when I follow the link it has an option to log-i

Questions

• HBO Max

Retention Customer Service Nightmare

Anyone else have nightmare stories about having to call multiple times to beg for 'promotions' to keep your bill in the same ballpark from month to month? Anyone else have the experience of some representatives giving incorrect information - just told I had promotions for 12 months only to find out

Questions

• U-verse TV

Can I use my pre-existing HBO Max account on a Fire Stick?

I have tried Googling and searching this subreddit to no avail— I'm staying with my boyfriend for a few months and I wanted to watch HBO Max through my account on his Fire stick. But the only option the app gives me is "start free trial." Can I sign into an existing account?? He and I have literally

Questions

• HBO Max

Gear/Cog and then red x 13 black screen

How do I fix my receiver when two gears appear after the bar has fully loaded from the first screen with one gear and it’s now showing a red x and 13 with a black screen? Now it’s back to a gear with a bar that’s not loading

Questions

• U-verse TV

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Accepted Solution

AT&T Fiber no longer HBO Max.

you live channels on DirecTV Stream? AT&T Fiber no longer HBO Max. You’re supposed to get the live channels too. 

Questions

• HBO Max

Accepted Solution

ATT uverse receiver is showing a no signal error in TV..

Helo, I have 2 ATT uverse receivers and one of them suddenly stopped working with no signal error message. I tried switching to all other HDMI ports + interchanged remotes, re-started the U verse TV receiver + re-started the main gateway -- but it is still not working. I basically tried all the

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

U-verse tv service failure

I have a Red X on my screen and am unable to get my tv service. What does this mean?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup