Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
TV Forum

TV Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(27629)
U verse android app no sound on channel

U verse app on Android tablet (using latest available) , CH1770 NSBAHD has no audio, only video. Other channel sound seems good. I though it was temporary but it has been going on for about a week now. I think it is not getting the proper attention ! Location 94086 Sunnyvale, CA

Questions

• U-verse TV

Having trouble setting up Uverse cable

I live in an att supported apartment complex. We have at&t cable and wifi. Our wifi works great! We have been having trouble with the cable tv though. I have tried pairing the Ven501 with our receiver and the closest I've gotten is a white gear on the screen, which always turns into a red X. I h

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Caller ID on Uverse TV

How do you get the caller ID to display on a Uverse TV

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max subscription through AT&T has expired

As I've seen in this forum many of you have been experiencing the same error and endless loop of trying to login with your provider AT&T the past few days not been able to enjoy HBO Max. After 8 extremely long support calls to various departments and getting transferred numerous times getting no

Questions

• HBO Max

transfer my recordings to the new DVR

AT&T is sending me a replacement DVR (U-Verse), because the one I have is malfunctioning intermittently, however, I have a number of TV programs recorded on the DVR.  I am told that I will lose all those recordings when I replace the DVR with the new one.  Is there any way to transfer my recordings

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

How to file a claim for property damage caused by AT&T?

Can anyone tell me a phone number to file A claim? Plz the 1800-894-0374 is no longer in service. Thanks.

Questions

• U-verse TV

HBO MAX CARE CODE: 205.4

No matter what i have done, I am still getting to CARE CODE: 205.4 when I try to log in through my TV Provider on HBO Max. I’ve looked at all the different posts and FAQs that I can find. I’ve changed my password. I’ve tried 2 different user IDs. I’ve tried to sign in through the portal on my AT&

Questions

• HBO Max

Closed

NEW DIRECTV APP!

I downloaded the new DirecTV App. I can hear the audio but I get a green screen on my Moto G7.The video is scrambled. Does anyone know how I can get the picture to display correctly? I can cast one of my downloaded movies to my Samsung smart tv. It plays fine on it. That's about it.

Questions

• HBO Max

The U else box(modem) is making a squealing noise!

The noise was a beeping noise, now it’s a solid squealing noise! It is VERY annoying! I have turned the box off and them on, and I have unplugged it -still the noise!!!

Questions

• U-verse TV

Account Unavailble

Our box was working just fine and all of a sudden it now says “This set top box does not match account settings” I checked all the wires and plugs and everything is plugged in. What do I do?

Questions

• U-verse TV

go back to uverse

I'm in super big trouble. I thought I had the OK to switch to Direct Stream from Uverse from my wife. Asked her multiple times and thought I got the go ahead so I pulled the plug (cord) and now am subject to her "wrath." She's ill and not very tolerant but I screwed up. She can't get some of her sho

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Subscription expired? AT&T issue.

Went to watch a movie and app says my subscription has expired with AT&T. According to AT&T phone plan I should still have this perk but I cannot get the app to work. I deleted it then logged back in and still nothing. I know I’m not alone here as I’ve seen many posts on Google this month a

Questions

• HBO Max

Live TV error, Recorded TV fine, daily reset gateway

Greetings all, I have Uverse Fiber and TV. Have had it for a number of years.  Starting a few months ago we've encountered an odd problem. Nearly every morning we have to restart the Gateway because the live TV doesn't work.  Turn on the TV and it plays for 10-15 seconds and freezes..

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-verse member id

In order to download the U-verse app it says I need a U-verse member number rather than att I’d. How do I get it?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

One out of 3 tvs now won’t connect to uverse

I’ve rebooted receiver and gateway and bought new HDMI cable and still it says Uverse is not available

Questions

• U-verse TV

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.