Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
TV Forum

TV Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(27469)
sound and picture continually freeze

sound and picture continually freeze after repeatedly rebooting wireless the receiver and the gateway>

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

Using Motorola VIP2500 as a wired receiver?

I have a Motorola VIP 1200 wired receiver.. I've heard this is the first generation receiver and it sometimes is slow on response time to the remote (even with it pointed directly to the IR receiver).   Just curious; would I get better response if I switched out to a VIP2500? I want to keep the wire

Questions

• U-verse TV

Removing phone line and interface box from house

I am having some remodeling done to the outside of my house soon. I have tried to call customer service 4 different times with no success. I have lived in this house since 2009 and never had a landline and don't want one. I want them to come and take down the line from my house to the power pole and

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Your HBO Max Subscription through AT&T has Expired

The other night I was experiencing issues streaming anything on HBO Max. I have a subscription through AT&T's Elite Unlimited Plan. Under the "Account" section on any HBO Max platform it stated "Your HBO Max subscription through AT&T has expired". I tried all the usual trouble shooting: logg

Questions

• HBO Max

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max saying my subscription has expired

I tried deleting the HBO app and reinstalling and signed in through my provider. Went to the website and signed in with ATT and typed in the code on the screen and the message said I was all set. Then it took me to a page still trying to sell me a plan. What’s going on? The whole family is gathered

Questions

• HBO Max

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting an error message stating AT&T subscription is expired while using HBO

HBO says my att subscription has expired yet nothing has changed with my att account. I have tried reinstalling the app and trying on different devices and get the same error message every time and none of the troubleshooting suggestions have worked. 

Questions

• HBO Max

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

can we CAST a streaming movie or TV program from U-verse on my phone to a big television screen?

I can CAST YouTube videos.  I can CAST HBO/MAX movies from my Apple iPhone to the living room Samsung TV screen. Last night I went into the U-verse app / TV Guide to watch a movie for the first time, and my telephone screen was just too small to  fully enjoy PATTON. I couldn't find th

Questions

• U-verse TV

U-Verse Wireless Receiver Volume Too Low

I recently added a U-Verse Wireless Receiver but I noticed that the volume coming from the receiver is too low. Even when I put 100% volume on my TV, the volume is fairly low. In searching the threads here, I see instructions on increasing the volume for the receiver (press AT&T button and OK togeth

Questions

• U-verse TV

UVERSE not broadcasting

I turned my TV and Receiver on today and it's not showing any channels, no sound, I restarted my receiver about 5 times and still nothing, I troubleshooted on my laptop and nothing. It just gives me the U-verse logo and a spinning circle.   please help.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

U-verse app remote function not working with iOS 13

As the title says, the remote control function within the U-verse app stopped working in iOS 13.  I’d reported the issue during the public beta period.  Given the amount of time that has passed and the situation regarding the U-verse product in general , it’s safe to assume this will remain broken.

Questions

• U-verse TV

On Demand Charges for Programs I Never Scheduled

Somebody outside of my house is scheduling and obviously watching a program on demand which is charged to my account. My smart TV and both AT&T remotes require via a Pin to order a program using the on demand feature. We (Wife & Me) are the only people living in our house AND I am the ONLY o

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting error code 403

Can't access own app on roku TV. Getting error message code 403.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Hit ok message

When I’m watching a prerecorded show I get a line on the bottom of the screen, that says hit ok. When I do I have to go back and reload the program.  It’s very annoying.

Questions

• U-verse TV

uverse channel lineup (on your site) up says U300 and all channels include HD in my zip code but Ilost HD when I changed

I switched from U450 to U300 recently. I carefully looked at your line up for channels and it specifically states it includes HD in my area code and up to yesterday. (look under "manage your plan", go to "compare channels") However my HD was cancelled I have called multiple times and spent hours on

Questions

• U-verse TV

Mouse pointer not going away?

Any settings I can toggle to get my mouse pointer to go away on screen while my mouse is idle? Does HBOmax have this technology yet?

Questions

• HBO Max

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.