Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
TV Forum

TV Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(27469)
LOGGING INTO U-VERSE APP

TRYING TO STREAM ON MY U-VERSE APP. AFTER OPENING APP, A "SIGN-IN" SCREEN COMES UP WITH MY PROPER EMAIL AS THE USER ID. WHEN I CLICK ON THE USER ID TO MOVE TO THE NEXT SCREEN FOR PASSWORD, IT DOES NOT OFFER A PASSWORD CUE, ONLY THIS ERROR MESSAGE: LOGIN REQUIRED LOGGING INTO THIS AT&T ACCESS I

Questions

• U-verse TV

Refund after cancellation incorrect.

Canceled my service on June 12th and used 4 days in the month of June. Was charged over 25 dollars for the 4 days. Called repeatedly for help and assistance, still waiting on my refund almost two months later that was promised by mid-July.  Asked to correct the refund amount and said that is w

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cisco ISB 7005 blinking lights

Power button on front does not work.  Un/plugging goes back to all 4 lights blinking.   About 1 second on and 3 seconds off. 

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why can’t I log into HBO max with my ATT sign in info when it’s included with my wireless plan?

Trying to login to HBO max using my Att login info and I’m getting “can’t verify service”

Questions

• HBO Max

My ATT account is listed as the provider for someone else's HBO Max account

I went to use my ATT account to create my HBO Max account and somehow it got attached to someone else's HBO Max account. How can I disconnect it from their account to make my own?

Questions

• HBO Max

Need for Further Assistance

Having problem speaking with someone regarding receiving a replacement wireless receiver. Spoke with someone from custoemr service, having been waiting for manager to call back for over and hour.  Which has not happened, actually knew  I wasnt going to get a call back.  Really need

Questions

• U-verse TV

TV went blank

Screen has a red x with the number 1 underneath it

Questions

• U-verse TV

All LEDS blink 1 second on, 3 seconds off on Cisco HDTV Reciever

On my Cisco ISB 7005 U-verse HDTV reciever, aLL LEDS blink at a 1 second on, 3 seconds off rate continously when box is plugged in. No sigma send to TV. Tried resetting power several times along with a manual reset using front panel buttons. Same.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Uverse not available

Need to do a soft reboot

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

Directv stream - Premier

Hi, I am a Canadian citizen, which is considering the use of your service - Directv stream - Premier. My question is, could I set up the account as a Canadian even though I don't live in United States. I will be spending my vacation there and hoped to get in touch with You about the service that Y

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max Subscription says expired

Currently have AT&T Internet 1000 that says HBO Max is included but when I log in to HBO max is says my subscription through AT&T has expired? Any luck on how to fix this?

Questions

• HBO Max

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Your HBOMax subscription with AT&T has expired

As of today 1/25/22 I have started getting this same error, after researching this thread still cannot get a fix I've tried all primary troubleshooting my AT&T subscription clearly states that I still have HBO Max while hbo max says my subscription with AT&T has expired .. cleared cache, cl

Questions

• HBO Max

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hbo max subscription expired

I have been having the hbo max subscription expired issue for a couple weeks now. I called in last week and was advised it was a known issue and was being worked on but no eta. If anyone from AT&T can help I’d appreciate it. Definitely supposed to have hbo max included in my plan.

Questions

• HBO Max

Closed

ATT DirectTV Stream & Firestick HD

About every other time we open the DirectTV Stream app through the Firestick HD, we get a message "something went wrong, try again later". We have to reboot the firestick by unplugging it.  Then the app opens.   This only happens with the DirectTV Stream app.   All other ap

Questions

• U-verse TV

New TV Error code X#3

Setting up a new TV that came with a Cisco receiver and a separate AT&T gateway access point for an existing gateway. The gateway is downstairs by the main TV, thus the access point is right beside it. As instructed, the access point is connected to the gateway with the provided yellow ethernet

Questions

• U-verse TV

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.