Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
TV Forum

TV Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(27469)
My TV keeps lagging

When I'm watching TV it keeps pausing and lagging.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Signing into my account

I have forgotten my online sign in information and the email I used to sign in with. I’m elderly and can’t locate my info I had written down that my daughter had for me to use. I need to pay my bill for U-Verse account. How can I chat with an agent to correct my problem?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Error message. Account unavailable

Received replacement receiver. Swap went OK. Now another TV says account unavailable. This set top box does not match the account setting.

Questions

• U-verse TV

U-verse unavailable at this time

I have WiFi and internet but get the message on my tv that u-verse is unavailable. I called Support and they couldn’t find any issue but sent me a new receiver. I installed it—still no u-verse. I changed the HDMI cable—still not working. Hasn’t worked since July 12! How can I get help? I am extremel

Questions

• U-verse TV

I believe I've fixed the HBO Max login problem

So I've been in the same boat as the rest of you that should be getting HBO Max as part of your qualified AT&T Unlimited mobile plan. I'm very familiar with user authentication services/protocols (what I do for a living) and I'm pretty confident that the problem has something to do with how the cred

Questions

• HBO Max

Error Message on myatt.com accounts on the

The first time I log onto my att.com accounts on the webpage, I receive this error message Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times. "Recover your ID or reset your password to continue. CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]". This happens every couple of weeks. What can I do to resolve?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Payment options for HBO Max (from outside US) - Need help

Hi Need some help with paying for HBO subscription, I have a VPN and can sign up and access HBO Max, but I do not have an American credit card, nor an android phone, I have a windows laptop and apple phone if that helps. Can anyone help suggest ways I can pay for HBO Max (if possible?). I am in Can

Questions

• HBO Max

Signal Lost

My U-verse signal was lost twice today. First time, it came back on, second time, no. I followed the instructions. When I reboot from the receiver, the TV picture comes back on for about 10 seconds then goes back to lost signal, so I contacted ATT tech and they set up an appointment. I can't do anyt

Questions

• U-verse TV

Showtime gift card

I was told that I would get a gift card for 75.00 if I subscribed to showtime and kept it for 3 months. It has been over 3 months and I never received the 75.00. who do I need to speak to for this. I have delt with the price increases and have been a customer for over 18 years.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Show series that won't record

I've had Uverse for 7 years, so I'm very familiar about recording shows, episodes, show series. There is a show on Channel 12 ABC here in San Antonio, Tx. At 1pm CST there is a local show called SA Live, I would like to be able to click "record series" for this show, but I'm only able to record 1 pr

Questions

• U-verse TV

How to get 6 HD streams with fiber upgrade in 2022

I couldn't find any info in searches for the last few years related to this question so I thought I'd ask to see if the old information is still applicable. I currently have 50/10 FTTN copper service, with uverse tv that gives me 3HD/1SD. I happen to have already ended up with a 1TB Pace IPH8010

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

Bill increase

Why does my bill continue to increase when I have made No changes in my plan !

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

Null video

Trying to view a show on AMC app. Successfully logged in with my account. Go to load video and it says unable to play video null. Is there a fix?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

cannot sign into hbo max

cannot find HBO "tile" on my account page. Two of us have Unlimited Starter and one has Unlimited Premium

Questions

• HBO Max

Closed

Worst call centers in industry

Wife and i just spent hours talking i assume to the phillipines and got not even basic answers to easy questions.  This company makes it impossible to get real support when their services fail, which is often.  We were transfered multiple times with each new person asking the same inane questions th

Questions

• U-verse TV

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.