Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
TV Forum

TV Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(27629)

Closed

Feature Request - Series Priority

In the Series Priority view there is an option to move a series all the way to the top. When adding a new series it automatically defaults to the number 1 position. I would like to see an option to move a series to the bottom of the priority list. Or, am I missing something?

Questions

• U-verse TV

I do not understand the priority arrow settings priorities for recording

I keep having a problem with the priority arrows when I try to set the programs by number of importance.  Can someone tell me how to do this.  It looks simple but for me it just is not working.  I cannot get programs to stay where I want.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

Will Uverse auto-record when a program runs long?

I often record baseball games. If a game runs long, I find that I miss the last inning(s)...the system isn't recording the end of the game. . There is a show immediately following all padres games, called Padres Postgame Show, that I often see displayed in the guide. Should I record that one too?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

Pausing live TV

How long can I pause a program? I'll pause the baseball game, come back maybe 30 minutes later, press play, only to have it take me to live tv.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Uverse - watch recorded shows on computer

We've had Uverse ever since it was available in our area (many many years). I was always told we could record shows from our computer instead of using remote with TV.  I'm wondering if we can watch those recorded shows on our computer instead of our TV?  Signing in to our account somehow?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Need new remote control

I can only watch one channel. Can't operate the remote any more. It is broken. Help. I can't call due to poor hearing

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to login to the Starz app

I cannot login into the stars app anymore I have it on my u erase tv account. It does not receive the username

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

Directv login

Cannot log into to our Directv televisions

Questions

• HBO Max

Closed

how do i get my netflix to work?

how do I get my Netflix to work? When I try, I get network interference occurred, try again later

Questions

• U-verse TV

Uverse tv & at&t fiber

Can I upgrade to AT&T fiber and keep uverse TV? I like having Uverse but I'm eventually going to need better internet speeds.  Will I need to have a tech to do an install?  Does it typically take a long time?  Thanks

Questions

• U-verse TV

U-verse app

Can’t log on. Says I need a member ID. I can’t find anywhere on the site to create one. Can anyone help?

Questions

• U-verse TV

HBO Max subscription says it is expired

I have HBO Max through my AT&T Unlimited Elite account and my account is paid and up-to-date but all my devices are saying that my HBO Max subscription through AT&T has expired

Questions

• HBO Max

Anyone else experiencing frequent outages and pixelating on Braves channel during games????

Entire channel goes down frequently, with rebooting equipment message, etc., only to come back after going to any other channel, all of which work fine.

Questions

• U-verse TV

DVR shows recorded after 8/28/22 all show "no info available".

Apparently after 8/28/2022 all the shows that recorded show no info available. I'm not sure what happened on that date, but I would like to know if there's a way to fix that. I have restarted both receivers. I did not reboot the gateway, as that takes a long time, so unless that is definitely the fi

Questions

• U-verse TV

to cancel

not happy

Questions

• U-verse TV

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.