Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
TV Forum

TV Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(27603)

Closed

directv stream

1 - is there a migration plan for uverse customers to directv stream? 2 - does directv stream have an app for Sony Bravia Smart TV?

Questions

• U-verse TV

HBO max

My HBO max subscription Says AT&T expired I have tried to delete the app and reinstall it I have signed out of all my devices. Still does not work

Questions

• HBO Max

Accepted Solution

Your HBO Max Subscription through AT&T has Expired

The other night I was experiencing issues streaming anything on HBO Max. I have a subscription through AT&T's Elite Unlimited Plan. Under the "Account" section on any HBO Max platform it stated "Your HBO Max subscription through AT&T has expired". I tried all the usual trouble shooting: logg

Questions

• HBO Max

problem setting up additional uverse receiver

I can't get the additional uverse receiver to sync to the gate way - I have been following the instructions but it just will not sync up

Questions

• U-verse TV

Uverse remote controls

I have a S30-S1B remote. The FF and REW controls are not well calibrated.   When I FF at >> and stop, it jumps forward another 4 seconds and plays. When I FF at >>> and stop, it plays without jumping back -- not taking account of any FF overshoot. When I FF at >>>&

Questions

• U-verse TV

I was promised $300 gift reward but acct shows only $100

Hi I ordered new UVerse Internet and tv service, and had my installation today. When I signed up online earlier this week, I was promised $300 in gift rewards, in addition to various discounts for each portion of my services. When I log onto my account it shows just a $100 gift card entitlement plus

Questions

• U-verse TV

Credence Resource Management Scam

Today I received a fraudulent debt collection letter from Credence Resource Management claiming I owe a bill on my AT&T U-Verse service which was sent to them for collection. I called AT&T customer service who verified that the bill is bogus. DO NOT SEND these people ANY Money!!! Demand veri

Questions

• U-verse TV

This set top box does not match the account settings.

Received a new wireless tv receiver box. I get an error after it’s been paired to the WAP. ’account unavailable’ ’this set top box does not match the account settings’

Questions

• U-verse TV

Can’t log into Showtime app

Every time I try to log into the Showtime app I get an error saying I don’t have a subscription. I have U450 package and can watch showtime on my tv.  My U-verse login works for all other channel’s apps HBO max, STARZ etc.  my U-verse login also works to log into the U-verse app.  

Questions

• U-verse TV

Disconnected wrong set top box.

I received a replacement wireless set top box. When I tried to swap out the stb it would not connect. I got message "device does not match account settings". After several calls and direct messages via AT&T Help on Twitter, Uverse technical support provisioned the replacement stb but disabled th

Questions

• U-verse TV

Need help with Uverse app

Trying to sign into Uverse app. Used email and also tried the user ID they gave me. Says userID is incorrect

Questions

• U-verse TV

Cant get a person on the phone for Fraud Department

I was a victim of identity theft and have been trying to get in touch with the fraud department for several days now. Each time on hold I suffered through the hold music for roughly an hour or two each time and have yet to speak with a person. Is there another way to contact the fraud department o

Questions

• U-verse TV

Conflicting messages about returning or recycling old uverse equipment

we switched to a streaming DirecTV from Uverse. agent who handled the transaction requested us to return equipment to a UPS or FedEx facility, supply our account number and they would package and return to att.  then a couple days later we received an email asking us to recycle the equipment (

Questions

• U-verse TV

Headphones don't work with new uverse DVR

I don't have any sound coming through my headphones after a new Uverse DVR was installed replacing the old Uverse DVR which worked fine with my headphones. How can I fix this???

Questions

• U-verse TV

Where to Recycle?

Cancelled my U-Verse subscription and received an email that said "We've received your request and for your convenience, there is no need for you to return your equipment."  Underneath that message, in a smaller box, was this:  "To help simplify your life and support the environment we've

Questions

• U-verse TV

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.