Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
TV Forum

TV Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(27469)
Have older model Cisco DVR - with a pace AC adapter/can this cause conflicts?

I have a Cisco DVR that is older and since I moved several months ago, I've had nothing but problems anything from a to z. Tech went to his truck and came back with some cords but I brought all of mine with me from my old address. Bottom line I've had so many different issues and I'm want to know i

Questions

• U-verse TV

HBO Max tile not available on Unlimited Elite plan

I switched from Verizon to AT&T in Nov 2021 and signed up for unlimited elite plan. I never got access to HBO Max and have patiently waited over 2 months calling AT&T customer service and digital assistance center 8 times.  They are not able to fix the problem.  They kept on telli

Questions

• HBO Max

Accepted Solution

UVERSE EQUIPMENT RETURN

After MANY frustrating hours trying to communicate with AT&T, I think an order finally completed to discontinue my Uverse TV. I am keeping my AT&T internet service.  I was told an email would be sent to give specific details on what equipment should be returned.  I have not receiv

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max free through wireless plan

When I got my new phones , I got free access to HBO Max as long as I sign in through AT&T as the service provider. Does anybody know how long it remains a free service? Is it three months, one year, indefinite? Nobody actually informed us when we got the phones how long it would be or if/when HB

Questions

• HBO Max

Returned equipment

Dear AT&T, I returned 3 pieces of AT&T equipment to my local UPS Store (as instructed) on 7/30/22, prior to the cessation of my service. I have a receipt that shows the serial numbers of the 3 pieces of equipment that were returned. However, AT&T is only recognizing that 2 of the

Questions

• U-verse TV

U-verse TV equipment

I canceled my U-verse TV and kept my internet and landline. The rep said U-Verse is no longer available and I don't have to return the equipment. Is that true?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max Activation Tile Missing

Got rid of my cable TV provider and I tried to login to HBO Max. My wireless "Plan Details" says HBO Max Included. Instructions say login to ATT and click on "Activate HBO Max Tile" which is nowhere to be found. When I login using ATT as my provider, it says "Your subscription cannot be verified".

Questions

• HBO Max

My receiver has all lights blinking

My ATT vip2250 receiver has all lights blinking. Cannot restart conventionally. Pulling plug and replacing results in same issue. No signal to tv. Online diagnostics detect no problem. Help!

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

Troubleshoot my direct tv

The programming seizes up and there are delays in input of remote commands followed by stalled or slow responses. 

Questions

• U-verse TV

can you troubleshoot my direct tv?

Seizing and delayed response to remote commands.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Promised Gift Card. Never Delivered.

I was promised a $300 gift card for signing up for AT&T Internet and Direct TV. I was already an AT&T phone customer. I’ve called 4 times and was provided the run around; I didn’t sign up during the promotion period, you need to call rewards dept, we will escalate it to back office, you will receive

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Tv receiver from store

Can I just go to AT&T store and pick up a tv receiver?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Returning a spare tv receiver

My wireless tv receiver won’t power up after electrical storm. I want to return, not replace. It’s on a second tv. My main receiver still works. How do I return?

Questions

• U-verse TV

HBO Max

I am not able to log into my HBO Max with AT&T. My plan states I have the Unlimited Elite plan but its telling me i do not have HBO Max. I have an account with them already now its saying I dont.

Questions

• HBO Max

Account Roku billing phone number 844-`539`98`31```

I have a different phone number and I've been trying to update the 'billing phone numbers' on my account profile to my new number, but they keep reverting to my old number after some time. Why is this happening?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.