Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
TV Forum

TV Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(27629)

Closed

Netflix on Smart TV

I cannot access Netflix on my Smart TV. Get a notice network disconnected. Contact your provider. Good luck. Suggestions?

Questions

• U-verse TV

movies

My kids ordered 16$ worth of movies I didn't know about until I seen it on my bill. I just now put on parental control but is there anyway I can get that off my bill since I didn't know they ordered them?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

Direct TV | Set up user id without email

I’m trying to help my family fix our tv online but we run into an issue when creating the user id. It says the only way to create it is to send a code through mail. Is there any way to add an email to an account.

Questions

• U-verse TV

HBO max expired when updated wirelessplan

Tried all the delete apps and profiles and still can’t access HBO max on any device.

Questions

• HBO Max

Change my UVerse Bundle

I can no longer manage to change my UVerse TV Bundle on the website nor on the channel 9910. IT only allows to upgrade -  Very Poor Customer Experience!  

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

NFL Sunday ticket

Mr. White,I’m reaching out to express my frustration and disappointment with your current service. I’ve been a customer for many years, with only a small break with dish network. My bill averages around $150/month for fairly basic programming. My one vice is the Sunday NFL ticket max so that I may w

Questions

• HBO Max

Moving wall-mounted box to another room

I would like to move our wall-mounted AT&T box to another room - 10 feet from it's curent position. Is this possible and how much does it cost to have a technician move it?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

No service

Anyone else dealing with the fiber optic up grade that has removed my U-verse and wifi for the next 5 days?!

Questions

• U-verse TV

HBO Max Care Code 205.4

I'm trying to log into my AT&T account, but I keep getting an error message saying "Care Code 205.4 - Hmm... that isn't the ID you use for this service. Try signing in with another ID." The thing is, I couldn't remember my ID, so I hit "forgot ID" and it was emailed to me, so I know I'm using th

Questions

• HBO Max

Closed

equipment return scam

I returned my equipment to exchange a box. I sent it to UPS as instructed and in a timely manner prior to deadline. Today I get a bill that shows a charge for the "unreturned" equipment. Unfortunately I can not find my receipt or tracking information to prove otherwise. I went back to the UPS store

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max Password for Secondary User

How can I create a password for someone on my ATT account without giving them my personal password?

Questions

• HBO Max

HBO can't verify my subscription

I've tried to hit the add HBO Max on my AT&T page and the Add HBO Max doesn't link to anything, while the other ones do link to something else. I am supposed to have HBO through the unlimited phone plan. I have contacted customer support and they started a ticket on 8/5 and was on the phone with

Questions

• HBO Max

U-verse Equipment Return

Hello, I cancelled my U-verse tv service and was told I have 21 days to return the equipment. I have the DVR receiver and one additional receiver along with the power chords. I can not find one of the remotes, I only have one. Will I be charged for the missing remote?

Questions

• U-verse TV

silver remote

I had to replace my silver remote but after programming the replacement, when powering up devices, the remote doesn't cycle from ATT-TV-DVD anymore, just ATT-TV. I have to manually push DVD button, push power the back to ATT. The original remote cycled through all 3 functions.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Activate HBO max

My AT&T plan says that I should have HBO max. I also spoke to an employee at the beginning of the summer and was told that my plan had it as a feature. I was told to login to the HBO app and use my AT&T login information. I have been trying to get this figured out for almost 3 months. No one

Questions

• HBO Max

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.