Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
TV Forum

TV Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(27629)
U-verse TV without Wi-Fi service…

We have had wifi and ATT U-verse since U-Verse started. However, we have not been lucky enough with their wi-fi, paid for 100but only received a max of 25. Now we want to get rid of the wifi and keep the att U-verse, is this possible?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Want to move tv to a different wall and would like to install new wall jack. Do we get an AT&T technician or hire an electrician?

Our cable box is plugged into the wall jack. We need to move the tv to a different wall and would like to install a jack on that wall. How expensive is it to do this and does AT&T do it or should we hire an electrician? We tried using a Screen Beam Wireless transmitter and receiver, but it was u

Questions

• U-verse TV

Uverse TV "movie channel" says "off air," but is playing a movie

We are seeing a move on channel 960 right now (also on 945) ... which is also an HBO movie. But we do not have HBO. Is there some sort of special going on?  Also those channels both say "off air" on our directory, yet we see a movie. 

Questions

• U-verse TV

(Edited per community guidelines); Formula 1 Qualifying on ESPN - coverage /programming disappeared

Formula 1 Qualifying for the Singapore Gran Prix was scheduled on ESPN, I checked on my recording settings last night and it was no longer listed! No coverage, no recording…! Perhaps no future contract for AT&T!  What happened ?

Questions

• U-verse TV

S20 remote setup

I just bought a replacement S20 remote. Various keys were sticking on the original remote. I can't get this new one programmed after going through all the steps and reading forum questions/solutions. Can anyone help?

Questions

• U-verse TV

The U-Verse Program Guide for Adult Swim on Saturday Night / Sunday Morning has been incorrect for 3 weeks

The program guide continues to be incorrect for the Toonami programming block on Adult Swim as of October 1st and 2nd and has been incorrect for the last three weeks. Given that a lot of the shows are late at night this makes it hard to record programs for later viewing and any existing scheduled r

Questions

• U-verse TV

U-verse iPad App keeps crashing

I’ve been having the same problem for the last couple of weeks. It started with the last update. It’s not my iPad as I’ve contacted Apple support to check it out. My IOS Is higher than 12.1, I have plenty of memory, cleared the catch, uninstalled and reinstalled app so many times it’s crazy, powered

Questions

• U-verse TV

Remote Issue

remote will only turn on and off the tv and control the volumn

Questions

• U-verse TV

Error Code 500

I keep receiving a message to Press Back tomtry again or Exit to Cancel. Error 500 Internal server error Icx:  Failed to load resource.

Questions

• U-verse TV

area code 855

why is my husband texting 855 area codes numbers. When I call them the call won't go through

Questions

• HBO Max

U-Verse mobile app login issue

I can log in to my Uverse acct online, but when I try to login on the app, I get an error message telling me to login in with my U-verse Member ID and if I don't have one, to create one, but I can not find where to do that.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Red X 3

A red x with a 3 underneath is showing on my tv. Please help!

Questions

• U-verse TV

CBS missing from UVerse APP

CBS just disappeared from the Uverse app.

Questions

• U-verse TV

your tv receiver is temporarily unable to connect to the u-verse service

will not connect to u-verse service

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Freezing Issues with Channels

I recently lost an old Pace IPH8010 DVR box (would no longer power on) and got it replaced with an ARRIS VIP2262. Since installing it, I've been having issues where the channels would freeze/pixelate. Some days far worse than others. I am wondering if this is a new STB issue or maybe something else.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.