Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
TV Forum

TV Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(27238)
AT&T Fiber + U-Verse TV

Hi My 3-pack of Eero Pro 6 came today, and I'm excited to get them set up. This is my first foray into a mesh system. But I'm trying to figure out whether to go the Bridge Route with AT&T or the Passthrough. It seems Passthrough is the more powerful option, but also easier to mess up. I do h

Questions

• U-verse TV

HBO Max free through wireless plan

When I got my new phones , I got free access to HBO Max as long as I sign in through AT&T as the service provider. Does anybody know how long it remains a free service? Is it three months, one year, indefinite? Nobody actually informed us when we got the phones how long it would be or if/when HB

Questions

• HBO Max

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't get hbo max

I have unlimited elite and every time I try to sign in it says "hmm that doesn't seem to be the ID you used to sign up with. I only have 2 ID'S and neither work to sign in with

Questions

• HBO Max

Closed

Before we get the complaints the ESPN SEC Network will be on U-Verse

U-verse first cable provider to pick up new SEC, ESPN network http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-05-02/sports/os-espn-sec-0503-20130502_1_dish-network-sec-network-pac-12-network

Questions

• U-verse TV

Unable to watch Braves game on Bally Sports App

Unable to watch Braves game on Bally Sports App on my iphone

Questions

• U-verse TV

HBOMAX Email Verification

After speaking to over 22 ATT agents and 1 HBOMAX agent (via phone, tweet, and online chat), over 12 hours of my life, and 8 "escalated tickets" -- I am not closer to any solution. Signed up for the internet package -- 1000mpbs - get HBOMAX for free. No matter what steps we take: Changing emai

Questions

• HBO Max

U-verse app not displaying all my U-verse TV channels

I have followed the instructions provided to correct the issue, but only the Premium channels are showing up in the Guide on my iPad.

Questions

• U-verse TV

U-Verse DVR series scheduled recordings are not functioning

Something is wrong with the way series scheduled recordings are working. Today is 4/18/2022 and my scheduled recordings are only going through 4/20/2022.  The guide is pulling listings properly, since if I go to guide I can see listings until 8:00pm 4/30/22 and it shows just a few second ago h

Questions

• U-verse TV

Scheduled Shows are not being updated when Guide updates

I've noticed that my list of Scheduled shows is not being updated when the Guide updates. So if the Guide goes to 5/9 and I make and save a change in any of my Series, the list of Scheduled shows also goes to 5/9. But a few days later the Guide now goes to 5/12, but the Scheduled shows still stop at

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

Channel 1221

Channel 1221 the Japanese American is no longer available. I contacted support and was told they are working on it. That was weeks ago. What’s up ?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

anyone switched from U-Verse to ATT-TV?

Wondering if the TV channel interface is much different or better/worse in some way or does it depend on what you are using for the app such as AppleTV/ROKU/SmartTV/Set-top Box? Our contract is up in a couple months, U-Verse is being deprecated and I'm also wondering if the CS reps get any bonus fo

Questions

• U-verse TV

Channel guide on U-verse app not showing all channels

As of yesterday my app doesn’t show but SEC Sports channels. No other channels will show up or are accessible. I log into the app on any other device using my account and the channels show up but after a while these devices also have the same guide issues. Whatever this is propagated through to each

Questions

• U-verse TV

DVR recordings disappearing

We have AT&T U-verse and lately random shows on our DVR have started to disappear. AT&T have been out twice. They replaced the DVR then replaced the router. I just checked the recordings and 4 have vanished. Any idea what could be causing this? The DVR is not full and shows over 70% space available.

Questions

• U-verse TV

UVerse app not showing all channels

My Uverse app (which has worked fine for many years) now only shows HBO channels in the guide and nothing else. It happens on both iPhone and iPad, so it's not device specific.  I've already tried deleting and reinstalling.  Anyone know what's wrong?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Uverse App will only display Starz channels

I have Android Uverse app version 6.5.0.1.0390. It is not associated to my login as I am using primary login and my DVR and other set-top boxes are working just fine. Frankly, I think AT&T is trying to force users off Uverse to Direct-TV. I won't be coerced. I have been a loyal AT&T custome

Questions

• U-verse TV

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.