Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
TV Forum

TV Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(27615)
HBO MAX EXPIRED SUB

My HBO Max account says my subscription is expired, but my AT&T plan comes with it. I’ve tried logging out of all devices and logging back in. I’ve contacted hbo max, and no help there. I’ve also tried clearing cache and uninstalling then reinstalling app. Nothing has worked. Help pls!&nbs

Questions

• HBO Max

Equipment return not found on ATT side

I had a technician come out and replace my modem. He took the old equipment with him.  But now ATT is saying that the equipment has never been returned and they have no record of it on their side.  When I tex'd the technician he said he turned it in and there is nothing he can do on his s

Questions

• U-verse TV

Freezing Issues with Channels

I recently lost an old Pace IPH8010 DVR box (would no longer power on) and got it replaced with an ARRIS VIP2262. Since installing it, I've been having issues where the channels would freeze/pixelate. Some days far worse than others. I am wondering if this is a new STB issue or maybe something else.

Questions

• U-verse TV

U-verse App

I cannot login to the U-VERSE app. It says wrong login. But I’m using the same login as I do for the website.

Questions

• U-verse TV

your tv receiver is temporarily unable to connect to the u-verse service

will not connect to u-verse service

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cannot Log In to U-verse App

I cannot log in to U-verse app on my iPad and iPhone. When I tried to log in to U-verse app on Friday, a message saying "Use your correct member ID (email address)" showed up even though I typed both the correct E-mail address and the password.  I even changed the password on myAT&T accoun

Questions

• U-verse TV

uverse app crashes

My Uverse app began crashing on both my ipad and iphone about 3 weeks ago. I've booted the iphone and ipad several times.  I've deleted the app and reinstalled it.  Still crashes.  Deleted the app, booted the iphone and ipad, reinstalled the app and it still crashes.  Ios is up

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Can not log into HBO Max with my AT&T log in

I have the internet 1000 which was confirmed multiple times by various AT&T representatives includes HBO Max. However I have tried everything and everytime it states can not verify subscription.  I do not need a screen shot or copy from HBO help as so many times that has been posted before

Questions

• HBO Max

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I watch uverse on my laptop

Streaming Uverse

Questions

• U-verse TV

Another "I can't sign into HBO Max" thread

I have two Apple TVs -- one has been signed in for quite a while and is working properly. I can't sign in on the second. I have "Internet 1000" and in the box for it on my account page there's an image at the top right that says "Includes HBO MAX" I've followed the FAQs and guides and like eve

Questions

• HBO Max

Closed

My att uverse

My att uverse app wont let me watch tv shows on my phone i am not rooted

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

Spanish Language Advertising

English is our National language and immigrants will advance more quickly when they acquire competence. So AT&T (Edited per community guidelines)s that development by pandering to a leftist identity group that undermines assimilation.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Real Estate Department

Hello, I'm looking to get ahold of someone in the real estate department. Please help!

Questions

• U-verse TV

Am I stuck with this u-verse plan for a year?

I recently spoke with a att associate about canceling my service since my promotion was ending and going up $40 and it just isn't worth it to me so they told me i would get another year of discount for the following year but much better which I jumped on board. I was told my total bill would be no m

Questions

• U-verse TV

Sedgwick not responding to property damage claim. Damaged to my gutter drains caused by AT&T

I have damage to my gutter lines from AT&T. Claim has been forwarded to Sedgwick. Numerous emails and no response. Also no return calls. Worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.