Pass along Digital Life tips & tricks!
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(4875)
Annoying beeps when doors open and close

Does anyone know the procedure to turn off the 3 beeps that sound every time the doors are opened and closed!  I cannot find a prompt on my keypad or on the app on my phone.

Questions

• Device Troubleshooting

Closed

Networking H24

So I get this email from DirecTV saying my receivers are not connected to the internet. They are connected to my LAN and my LAN connects to the internet just fine. I have documented that each of the 3 H24 receivers I have on my network are constantly making DHCP requests of my gateway as logged on m

Questions

• Other

DL App No Longer Works on iOS 15.

It’s been over a year and a half for a Digital Life app update on iOS. Now since the new iOS 15 launched today Digital Life crashes and doesn’t open. What is going to be done to fix this?

Questions

• Apps & Programs

Camera not recording

I've had trouble the past couple of days with the system not recording motion.  The app sends me notification that motion was detected but never records.  I can see the live feed fine.  I've deleted the program and reset it to record upon motion.  Any suggestions?

Questions

• Device Troubleshooting

Camera Not Recording

My camera is not recording motion. I can record using the app, but it does not detect motion and start recording on its own. It’s been over a month since this has been happening. I have reset the connections and powered it off and back on and it still does not work.

Questions

• Device Troubleshooting

Closed

Motion sensor

When you arm to STAY, how do you disable the motion sensor?If someone gets up at night, I don't want to set off the alarm.

Questions

• Device Troubleshooting

Closed

Camera not recording

My camera has not recorded since April 18th and I called and was on the phone with the tech for 40 minutes and she still couldn't help me.  I asked her to send someone out and she told me if they did, I would be charged a fee eventhough I have the technical support fee I am paying monthly. I asked t

Questions

• Device Troubleshooting

Camera video stream

I have 4 outside and 1 indoor camera. I continually get no video stream available. I have 2 small pads and both do the same thing but yet I can get on my phone.

Questions

• Device Troubleshooting

Closed

Motion sensor not sticking

The sensor on my bathroom window keeps falling off. I called AT&T Digital Life and they said they would send out new tape. When the sensor was installed on my bathroom window I specifically asked the installer if steam from the shower would be a problem with referance to the sensor staying stuck on

Questions

• Device Troubleshooting

Cannot cancel Digital Life

I tried to cancel the home security system that we have used for 4 years. I called the ATT store to see if they would do it in person. The agent said it can only be done online. Then I reached out to the online chat. The agent said it can only be done via a call. So I called and pressed "6" which

Questions

• Other

Be the first to reply

(1)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.