Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Phones & Devices

Phones & Devices

Tips on using and troubleshooting smartphones, tablets & devices.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(84149)
Only in Washington state?

Just talked to AT&T, and they stated that it’s only available in Washington state in store. They won’t ship any out, I’ll have to wait until it’s offered in my state which is Hawaii. Anyone else got that reply? Or got their device mailed to them?

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

used att locked phone

after buying a used att locked phone will it work to replace a lost phone on my active account ?

Questions

• Samsung

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer phone number of suspended phone to replacement phone

I suspended my stolen AT&T phone as advised. The messaging did not say that I had to leave it active to transfer the phone number to a new device.  I got a replacement phone and sim card through Asurion (which further disables old phone).  I attempted the activation process and it fai

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

iphone models

What iPhone models have Att sold

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Unlock Approved - Sim is still not supported

I recently requested for my iPhone to be unlocked (September 9, 2022) and the unlock was approved but my iPhone is still showing that it is Sim Locked under the about section of the iPhone. I tried inserting a T-Mobile SIM card and it says that the Sim Card is not compatible. I took it to Apple and

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

replace phone

can I replace the phone on my active account using a used phone that is att locked

Questions

• Samsung

Accepted Solution

bring your own phone

will the phone work if ATT locked ?

Questions

• Samsung

Accepted Solution

Does AT&T have voicemail transcription for Pixel phones?

My boyfriend recently added me to his AT&T Wireless account. All is going well, however, I don't get my voicemails transcribed into text like I'm used to with Google Fi. From googling around, it appears this service is offered, but not on my phone. Just wondering, if I get a newer Pixel, w

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Missing Mobile Data icon in quick panel

Hi, I'm having problems figuring out how to add the Mobile Data shortcut icon in the quick panel (swiping from the top) for Samsung S22 Ultra so that I can turn my data on and off easily. All other Samsung phones I've had (always had Verizon) automatically had the icon showing.

Questions

• Android

Notification size

Is there any way to make the size of my notifications smaller they are much to big after the system update I hate it

Questions

• Android

Device unlock

Hi I'm trying to unlock a phone and have put two requests in (The first was denied from me not clicking the link in the email), but I am not getting any emails sent to me. Please help. Request number NUL314862120384

Questions

• Apple

Denied multiple times by asurion when I'm paying for insurance.

I've been calling asurion and att for 23 days now only to be denied everytime. I've had att contact asurion on my behalf and verified the usage and the correct steps and still denied. Today me and a lady name Erica in att supervisor staff called asurion and was told that the holds was lifted on my c

Questions

• Samsung

ATT WONT UNLOCK MY PHONE AND LOCKED ME OUT OF MY ACCOUNT

ATT has the most unethical and shadiest practices I have ever encountered, and their service is even worse. I should’ve never switched over. Please reconsider your decision to join ATT. On 09/25/22, we paid off all 4 phones through ATT. We planned on switching to Verizon that very same day. We fin

Questions

• Apple

Unlock Delay

It's been two days and I still have not received an email to confirm the unlock request and it is sitting in pending status. This is ridiculous to have a locked phone that I own and have to wait for a code to unlock it. I can't even resubmit my request.

Questions

• Android

Setting up Cellular Apple Watch - Verification Code Never works

Im having issues trying to setup my Apple Watch with cellular plan. I follow all the steps through the Apple Watch app on my phone.  I am able to view and select the plan, click to acknowledge and agree to terms. I cannot get past the txt verification. This next step ask for me to enter a veri

Questions

• Apple

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.