AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Phones & Devices

Phones & Devices

Tips on using and troubleshooting smartphones, tablets & devices.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(85391)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Kids GPS watches

Does anyone know if there are any kids GPS watches that are compatible with ATT service?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Kids Smart Watch

Can you tell me what Kids Smart Watches are compatible with AT&T?

Questions

• Wearables

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Kids' Smart watches

Please consider carrying something like Verizon's 'Gizmo' smart watch for kids. My family, and I'm sure many others, would benefit greatly from the added safety these devices provide, especially for kids that aren't ready for cell/smart phones. (If anyone else feels similarly please add comments

Questions

• Wearables

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Kids smart watch

I was wondering I have an eight-year-old who loves to play in the neighborhood but I would like her to have a smart watch with GPS that is kid friendly I see other phone companies that do it like Verizon and T-Mobile but AT&T from what I hear does not offer one and I was wondering if there would be

Questions

• Wearables

Accepted Solution

kids smart watch

I would like to buy my granddaughter a 8 year old a smartwatch for her birthday or Christmas. Her parents have AT&T as a carrier. Is there a certain kind of kids watch that works better with AT&T and how much is the fee for the extra line?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

iPhone unlock

Good afternoon! My name is Bogdan. I bought an iPhone in Ukraine. It is locked under the AT&T operator. How can I unlock it? Help me please. Thanks a lot!

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Adding personal Galaxy Smart watch from different wireless provider now that I'm with AT&T

Adding personal Galaxy Smart watch from different wireless provider now that I'm with AT&T. This can be done with a Galaxy 4 smart watch correct?

Questions

• Samsung

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Iphone 6s unlock denied because "your phone's IMEI doesn't match a phone that is compatible with att network"

I am trying to unlock my iPhone 6s from att. I submitted my unlock form on their website but was instantly denied because my phone's IMEI doesn't match a phone that is compatible with att network. I was using att on red pocket before trying to switch to Verizon. I called them up but could not get an

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

wifi in my car

Can anyone give me an idea of how much it costs to have wifi in my car? I know I need to get a Harmon Spark at an additional cost, but the website is pretty useless to say - here are the steps, this is what it will cost you.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

unlocked phone issue

Hello Support, I have a Samsung S9, I am planning to travel to Japan in April, I know I will purchase the international day pass. I would like to know 1) my phone must be unlock when using in Japan ? (even I purchase the Day pass ) 2) how can I search if my phone is unlocked thru myAt&t acct o

Questions

• Samsung

Be the first to reply

(20)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(39)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.