AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Phones & Devices

Phones & Devices

Tips on using and troubleshooting smartphones, tablets & devices.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(85392)
S-9 Dead

Left phone charging overnight and it's dead. Won't charge or start up.  Tried alternate charger, holding power button for 30 seconds, holding power down and power button, power up, bixby and power buttons, etc.

Questions

• Samsung

Data connection issue

I'd like to get a simplified explanation as to why it is that when I'm in a particular area and start using data, as more people come to that area, my data becomes extremely slow and then just quits working altogether. I get that AT&T advertises that they may temporarily slow data when it's b

Questions

• Samsung

Accepted Solution

AT&T updates with stricter network lock setting being sent to devices and braking service for users already on a different carrier

hi I'm curranty using an at&t device that is on TracFone service. I have been use my phone for months now and its been working fine. yesterday it said it had an at&t device update I so I installed it. after the update i have no service it says "unknown network"  emergency call only.

Questions

• Android

Add Apple Watch Ultra as standalone?

Hello potential new customer here, I have an Apple Watch I want to add service to. But my carrier Cricket (ATT MVNO) does not have any plans/service for the Apple Watch. With that in mind, Can I have a line only for the Apple Watch while i’m with Cricket? Can I also use the same # as my iPhone? Than

Questions

• Apple

How to turn on work calling

I want to turn in wifi calling but it said to contact first net.

Questions

• Apple

Unable to use Google Wallet on AT&T LG V40

I am unable to use google wallet because of securty issues. I've contacted Google support and their response is: "To set your proper expectation, we don't have a way to add support for AT&T or device manufacturers for possible compatibility checks because they are the one supposed to check your

Questions

• Android

Femtocell Usage log by Device

Question on Nokia SS2FII Femtocell Multi-band SOHO - is it possible to view history usage of devices connected through the AT&T Femtocell? Does this information get logged or is it viewable in real-time connection?

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Carrier Unlock

Hi I bought an iPhone 12 online for my ddaughter, it was said to have been in great condition and carrier unlocked. Which was was lie because my daughter tried to out her sim in and it wouldn’t let her activate it cause the sim wasn’t supported my the provider, at first we didn’t know who the origin

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

AT&T SIM cards from the Tracfone kit do NOT work!

Recently purchased the SIM card kit for Tracfone consisting of three different SIM cards: AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon. I have always used AT&T cards in my unlocked BLU G9 Pro and other BLU phones.  But as soon as I switched over to TF, I cannot make or receive phone calls.  Multipl

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Kids smart watch

I want to get my daughter a kids smart watch that has gps tracking and voice calls but there are so many to choose from. What is a good one that has gps,  voice calls, and is compatible with AT&T? Also any ideas on how much monthly it will be?

Questions

• Wearables

Be the first to reply

(29)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(74)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can’t activate hotspot

I do not pay for hotspot. However, I was recently rewarded 5gb of free hotspot every month. I am using an iPhone XR running the latest iOS. Whenever I go to try and turn on hotspot. It says, “please visit Att.com or call 611 to set up hotspot.” I’ve tried everything I could. Even calling customer se

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer content to a new handset

I want to save my pictures, contacts, calendars, etc., to my Sim card to transfer into a new handset. What is the best way to make a smooth transition?

Questions

• Samsung

Accepted Solution

check if my iphone is unlocked form att

HI, att can you check if my phone is unlocked from att? i mean if its is a sim free i have only imei number

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Replacement Cell Phone Battery

Do you sell replacement cell phone batteries in your stores?

Questions

• Android

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Adding personal Galaxy Smart watch from different wireless provider now that I'm with AT&T

Adding personal Galaxy Smart watch from different wireless provider now that I'm with AT&T. This can be done with a Galaxy 4 smart watch correct?

Questions

• Samsung

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.