AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Phones & Devices

Phones & Devices

Tips on using and troubleshooting smartphones, tablets & devices.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(85389)
Warranty exchange charges

It's past the 10 day warranty exchange period but only because the screen bubbled up on Z Flip after only 2 months. It was so bad I could not navigate the screen. I wanted to make sure all my personal data was erased before I sent it back. But because it's past the time frame, they are charging me 1

Questions

• Samsung

Why has my S9+ suddenly started asking me for a password when I try try access voicemail??!

Why would my Galaxy S9+ suddenly have begun asking me for a password when I need to access voicemail.?? Infuriating since I have never set up a password and have had this phone for over two years!!

Questions

• Android

Empty Box was shipped.

I ordered an apple watch, was given a tracking number and noticed it was delayed in Memphis for a few days, called to see why it was held up and Fedex told me the box was empty. I dont want to wait until an empty box gets to my house to fix this issue. Any ideas on what to do?

Questions

• Wearables

i want to unlock my iphone

Inexplicably, my iPhone was maliciously locked, and I don't even know what happened! Really incredible!  Hope to give me a perfect solution!

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trouble Receiving Short Code from Instagram

I have not been able to receive short code messages from Instagram to get in to my account. They are trying to send me a verification code so that I can get in to my account again, but the codes are not coming through. I am upgraded to the latest software for my iPhone. Carrier settings have been up

Questions

• Apple

Why can’t i decline protection plan when upgrading

ATT won’t let me bypass the protection option if i choose to decline it. It pops up a warning about how i only have 30 days to enroll… but won’t let me choose the decline option.  Only when i choose one of the protection package does it let me go through.  That is so wrong

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Network unlock

I have submitted a network unlock request and although I clicked on the link sent to my email that was asked, when I check the status on the device status page, it states it's pending and I can not submit a new request nor does it seem like it's moving forward to send me an unlock code. Imei: (E

Questions

• Samsung

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone 11 in Japan

Is the iPhone 11 and 11 pro compatible on Japan phone networks. I have the out of country plans attached to my phones but have read that the 11 is only 4g and  will not work on Japanese networks.   Can you pleas clarify 

Questions

• Apple

S-9 Dead

Left phone charging overnight and it's dead. Won't charge or start up.  Tried alternate charger, holding power button for 30 seconds, holding power down and power button, power up, bixby and power buttons, etc.

Questions

• Samsung

Data connection issue

I'd like to get a simplified explanation as to why it is that when I'm in a particular area and start using data, as more people come to that area, my data becomes extremely slow and then just quits working altogether. I get that AT&T advertises that they may temporarily slow data when it's b

Questions

• Samsung

Be the first to reply

(39)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(122)

Accepted Solution

My account was used to order 2 iPads from out of State

My wife received a phonecall at 5pm Wednesday from ATT that a suspicious order of 2 iPads was made, but she confirmed her identity and said we did not order them, and ATT said they cancelled the order. ATT said the order was made out of state, for the 2 iPads to be delivered to a residence (not our

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Not allowed to submit unlock request

When I enter my name and email as shown in My Profile into the unlock code request page, I receive an error message that the information entered is not correct. But that information is exactly as shown in My Profile and is correct. Several years ago, the unlock code provided did not work and I don't

Questions

• Samsung

Accepted Solution

Iphone flagged for fraud by AT&T

I got a gift of Iphone 11 pro from my Uncle who got it from US. When I tried to use the device in India with Indian carrier SIM it got locked. I checked with AT&T and my device was flagged for fraud. How to unlock the device for use in India ? Can you please help me out.

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I am having problems streaming using my 4k tv

I get slow connections and many buffers. I am within 15 feet of Nighthawk wifi hotspot box. What am I doing wrong?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Forgot security code to access device

I have an iPhone that is disabled and can't unlock the screen. It was an older iPhone purchased through ATT but purchased new device for that line and the phone wasn't in use any longer. Just want to connect to wifi

Questions

• Apple

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.