Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Phones & Devices

Phones & Devices

Tips on using and troubleshooting smartphones, tablets & devices.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(84149)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

phone stopped recognizing sim card

my phone says NO SIM CARD FOUND. that is not true. it's in there. what happened. and why can't i call a real person at att for help? they never answer

Questions

• Android

Address change on an order

I need the address changed on the order I placed. It is going to the wrong address and I don’t know what to do. Nobody seems to know what to do. I keep seeing things that I can just refuse the order/return it but how can I do that when it will be going to the wrong house!? They will be getting a fre

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to print the Device/Accessory Return Terms & Conditions

I am trying to return the previous phone after I was sent a new one, but I can't find the "Device/Accessory Return Terms & Conditions" form. Is there any way to print a new one?

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Samsung s22 ultra

Will not receive SMS messages

Questions

• Android

Accepted Solution

I have ported my number out of AT&T and now I am unable to unlock my device.

I have ported my number out of AT&T and now I am unable to unlock my device. I have checked the unlocking criterion several times and made sure that my device is satisfying those criterion. But every time my request of unlocking is denied. And now I am not even able to submit an request as it is

Questions

Unfortunately, the device you're trying to unlock is associated with fraud so we can't unlock it.

Trying to unlock fully paid iPhone XR and getting message. Unfortunately, the device you're trying to unlock is associated with fraud so we can't unlock it.

Questions

• Apple

Cancel unlock request

I tried to unlock the phone on the AT&T website, but 12 days have passed and no confirmation email has arrived.The current status check is Pending.I can't send a new request, how to unlock the phone again?Thanks

Questions

• Apple

Samsung S22 Update not working

It may have been true when AT&T diagnostic software said my phone was up-to-date, but I haven't received any new updates since May 2022. AT&T is the one who pushes out the updates, so Samsung advised me to contact them.  As I have reset my phone and used smart switch, I haven't been ab

Questions

• Samsung

Unlock my att phone

I had been using att for nearly 5 years. I had purchase samsung note 8 with att and paid of in first 30 months. Now i moved to tmobile and my phone is still locked. When i place unlock request, my request stays pending, i did not get any email since 2 days. When i call customer care or chat with th

Questions

• Samsung

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I bought a device and it is imei blocked

I bought my used device on a shopping site and the device is imei blocked

Questions

• Apple

Unlock sim my phone 12 Pro max

Unlock sim my phone 12 Pro max

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Wineguard 2.0 with active at&T sim

I stopped and activated a sim card with my wineguard 2.0 but the wineguard still says no sim. What do I need to do?  

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Phone orders not delivered as stated

I received a notice stating that my order of two phones was delivered by FedEx but we never received them. The home address matches the shipping address. I have tried to reach at&t without luck because I keep getting transferred to DIRECTV. I am unable to switch my provider to at&t without t

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Shipping date correct on iPhone 14 Pro Max?

Is the estimated ship date hard fact? Or is there some awesome chance that the iPhone 14 Pro Max may ship sooner???

Questions

Can't load certain apps

I can only load some apps while wifi is on. This is a new problem. Can anyone help

Questions

• Android

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.