Military Forum

Military Forum

Let us show our thanks, with exclusive savings on wireless, TV and internet.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

M
Military discount

What kind of torture is this that I should be punished for my name being changed.  I was in the Air Force.   My separation was December 1979.  My name has changed in the last 43 years.  Because my DD214 has my married name I’m told that my discount cannot be given.  I divor

Questions

• The Military Discount

ATT Lied and then charged me fees without asking

I was charged $73 for somethimg noone could confirm at ATT. The another 64 for somethimg I wont get. And then my bill went up over $100.00 a month for my new phone line after I confirmed with the sales rep it would be $11.00 difference each month. All in one day. Add that to being thrown to the main

Questions

• The Military Lounge

How to handle the copyright policy of AT&T

My name is Lisa Scott, and I work for the Army Research Laboratory. We are writing a technical report and would like to know if we need to get reuse permission to use a "SQUANCH" figure from this site https://att-innovate.github.io/squanch/overview.html which says it's copyright AT&T

Questions

• The Military Lounge

AT&T Cell-on-Wings Program

I have a DoD client that would like to talk with someone in the AT&T Airborne Cell Tower Program. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Questions

• The Military Discount

Credit

How to remove it from my credit

Questions

• The Military Discount

Locked phone/ poor customer service

I called last week to have my deployed (military) son's phone unlocked. I was told by the representative I had to pay off the phone 1st (INCORRECT INFO). I paid off the phone 5 days ago and they still haven't sent the unlock code. I have now been on hold with customer service for over 2 HOURS!!! The

Questions

• The Military Lounge

Deployment phone

Hello, my son in law is deploying soon, and still has a balance due on his phone. He was told that his remaining balance would be paid off and the phone will be unlocked for him to use while overseas. Is there anyway to get more information on that?

Questions

• The Military Discount

Military Discount

How do I apply for military or veteran discounts on my cell phone lines?

Questions

• The Military Discount

Internet discount

Does AT&T offer veterans military discount for wireless service or for any bundle deals and if so how much do they offer in 2021

Questions

• The Military Discount

Stationed in japan

So I’m stationed in Iwakuni japan and I want my phone to work like normal (how it does in the states), how do I go about doing that? Just want to be able to wirelessly access the internet instead of having to be connected to WiFi to use my phone

Questions

• The Military Discount

11 U Verse AT&T collection

I was recently looking at my credit report (Transunion) and I have a debt of $309.00 with the description "11 U Verse AT&T collection." I how can I get this removed from my credit report? Please provide me with any information to have this debt removed from my credit report. Thank you.

Questions

• The Military Discount

Military Discount = Endless loop of frustration w/ no end in sight

I was shopping different carriers and saw, and applied for, the military discount from AT&T. To determine if I would qualify I went ahead and applied.  I received a response that I did qualify.  However, I was not able to purchase a new plan/phone at that time.  When I was ready

Questions

• The Military Discount

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will my CAC card be enough evidence for AT&T to give me/ install the military discount of my bill?

Wondering if my CAC card is enough to get my discount or if I actually need more than that. Actual paperwork to get my discount installed.

Questions

• The Military Discount

Closed

Help Required

Hi there, I am really hoping you can help me. My husband worked for your office in Ireland but is unable to make contact with the phone number. We have tried to access the building also but everyone seems to be working from home and uncontactable. The phone rings out. He requires a reference from

Questions

• The Military Lounge

Virtual Prepaid Minutes site won't process orders

I'm not sure how many days it has been, but for at least two days on my end, I have not been able to get any orders for minutes processed through the website. Currently on deployment, and my significant other can't get the website to work as well. I tried to send a complaint through the virtualprepa

Questions

• The Military Lounge

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.