AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Learn & Troubleshoot

Learn & Troubleshoot

Learn how to fix Digital Life issues.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(357)
Digital Life Billing

Why am i being charged if my device de-activated as of October 1st? Yet i got a bill for Oct- Nov?

Questions

• Learn

Alarm operation after Digital Life service ended by AT&T

We are aware that Digital Life service has been ended by AT&T and our system worked up to today but now both keypads display “software update in progress”. Does this mean that the system is now useless? We had our DLC replaced about two months ago as it was faulty and when the tech reinstalled t

Questions

• Learn

Removing equipment

Alarm system is not longer been monitored I want to remove it. Called AT&T and they said they can not do anything. How I remove these things from my walls ??? the is insane how hard these is installed and now after owner pay full price for equipment you can not remove it !! 

Questions

• Learn

zoomed screen

I zoomed my screen. Now it wont unzoom!! I can't access my passcode bc it doesn't show all of them-the screen is zoomed out too far. Once I get to the screen, I can't get to settings! Help!!

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Cloud Camera Storage?

One of our catalytic converter was stolen at approximately 2 AM, in camera frame, but by the time we realized it at 1 PM, the online camera record was overwritten. Is there a longer record of camera video in the cloud to which we could refer? Thanks.

Questions

• Learn

Closed

Digital Life app required to be on home network?

I have not been able to log into the Digitial Life app when I am not on my home WiFi network. My husband used to be able and now he has the same as myself. Is there some setting we need to set to allow this? Thanks! Michelle

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

unable to get Yale 220 lock to exit DL network (unpair)

how do i get my Yale 220 deadbolt lock to unpair with the DLC? i want to pair it with my Ring controller, but one first has to unpair with the DLC. i entered Master code # 7 # 3 # but it is not accepted. is the network module ATT 2.0 CP 2-5-3 proprietary?

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Inherited System - Changing the evening alarm setting

I inherited the digital life security system in the home that I purchased and I do not have an active account, but have been using it in a localized setting. However, the system keeps adjusting the time at which the evening alarm is set. When I first moved in, it was at about 10pm and the setting ti

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Closed

How do I change the battery in my smoke detector?

How do I change the battery in my smoke detector? The alarm is beeping every 5 minutes or so.

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Closed

What do I do if at&t box is on fire

What do I do? Help!

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.