Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Learn & Troubleshoot

Learn & Troubleshoot

Learn how to fix Digital Life issues.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(349)
zoomed screen

I zoomed my screen. Now it wont unzoom!! I can't access my passcode bc it doesn't show all of them-the screen is zoomed out too far. Once I get to the screen, I can't get to settings! Help!!

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Cloud Camera Storage?

One of our catalytic converter was stolen at approximately 2 AM, in camera frame, but by the time we realized it at 1 PM, the online camera record was overwritten. Is there a longer record of camera video in the cloud to which we could refer? Thanks.

Questions

• Learn

Closed

Digital Life app required to be on home network?

I have not been able to log into the Digitial Life app when I am not on my home WiFi network. My husband used to be able and now he has the same as myself. Is there some setting we need to set to allow this? Thanks! Michelle

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

unable to get Yale 220 lock to exit DL network (unpair)

how do i get my Yale 220 deadbolt lock to unpair with the DLC? i want to pair it with my Ring controller, but one first has to unpair with the DLC. i entered Master code # 7 # 3 # but it is not accepted. is the network module ATT 2.0 CP 2-5-3 proprietary?

Questions

• Troubleshoot

How do I cancel?

I've been all over on the app and website and can't figure out how to cancel my account. Any ideas?

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Inherited System - Changing the evening alarm setting

I inherited the digital life security system in the home that I purchased and I do not have an active account, but have been using it in a localized setting. However, the system keeps adjusting the time at which the evening alarm is set. When I first moved in, it was at about 10pm and the setting ti

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Closed

How do I change the battery in my smoke detector?

How do I change the battery in my smoke detector? The alarm is beeping every 5 minutes or so.

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Closed

What do I do if at&t box is on fire

What do I do? Help!

Questions

• Troubleshoot

AUTOMATIC DOOR LOCK

how do i find the serial number for the automatic door lock? Is this lock compatible with another security provider?

Questions

• Learn

DigitalLife No-Support Mode

AT&T should offer a ‘no-support mode’ after 8/31/2022, at a reduced monthly price.  Not everyone is interested in a years-long commitment to a more expensive replacement system, or the need to completely replace a system that has worked OK, if not very well, for most of a decade. Forci

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Using thermostat without digital life

Our thermostat seems like it has been set "automatically" since we cancelled our digital life system. Are we not able to set the thermostat  ourselves without having the digital life service? If we can set without digital life, how do we do it?  We can't even raise the temperature in our

Questions

• Learn

Wi

Help

Questions

• Troubleshoot

thermostat wont go below 85 degrees

I was told when I wanted to disconnect my service because I am moving that it could not be prorated. I was assured my thermostat would work .Now, my thermostat won't work. I wanted to end the service on 7/25 , I was told by the representative that your company does not pro rate , therefore I was for

Questions

• Troubleshoot

How to cancel service

Where do I call to make sure the house I just sold has cancelled the service to it?

Questions

• Learn

Service no longer available

I recently moved into a house that previously had ATT digital life. When I called, I was told it is no longer available at my address.  I need to make some changes to the systems, but do not have the installer codes.  How can I retrieve these codes?  The custoemr service line was not

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.