We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
Landline Home Phone

Landline Home Phone

Learn about home phone plans, features, maintenance & more.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(401)
DLP73410

I am trying to change the number of rings on this phone before it goes to voicemail. It is set on 6 but goes to voicemail after 2 rings.

Questions

• Landline Phone Troubleshooting

I'm helpless, since I don't seem to have any options.

My Landline phone service has been down since a rain storm yesterday, and I can't call out or receive incoming calls. I tried and was unable to set up a service call online. I'm continually given a toll free # to call for help, but I obviously can't call it, because my phone doesn't work. What can I

Questions

Phone Jack

Installation of another phone jack for emergency services.

Questions

unwated calls

I have call blocking and on Do not call list but still getting unavailable calls. I have   put the star 60 and the  star 77 on my phone. What is wrong.

Questions

• Landline Phone Features

Accepted Solution

Local calls and emergency plan

I am looking for a basic plan with local only calls in Georgia for a home phone (VOIP). AT&T say they only have two plans, that will costs almost $50/month or more. Any help would be appreciated.

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

outage 70053 zip

I've reported both my Uverse internet and traditional land line home phone as not working. AT&T says no outages for my account and I can't find how to show area outages.

Questions

LAN line support

Is there no longer ANYONE in the United States that can give support on LAN lines? I have spent 1.5 hours each day for 5 days talking to 5 different people overseas that can only go by the scripts they are given.  They can’t explain calling features or adjust what you have to something differe

Questions

• Landline Phone Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

CREATE ONLINE ACCOUNT

I WANT TO SET UP AUTO PAYMENT FOR MY FATHERS DIRECT TV AND ATT ACCOUNT. I DO NOT HAVE A USER ID FOR HIM (I HAVE A SEPARATE ATT.NET ACCOUNT FOR MYSELF)  tHIS SHOULDN'T BE HARD TO DO! i HAVE ACCOUNT AND PHONE # INFORMATION

Questions

leaning and rotten pole in my back yard WEST PALM BEACH Florida

At 5015 NORTH FLAGLER DRIVE WEST PALM BEACH FL 33407, THERE IS AN ATT POLE , THAT IS ROTTEN AT THE BASE AND LEANING, please have Service pole planner for this area call me. Richard A.  (Edited per community guidelines)

Questions

View bill

Why can I not view my LAN line bill online in Texas?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.