We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
Landline Home Phone

Landline Home Phone

Learn about home phone plans, features, maintenance & more.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(401)
Number of rings before 'missed call'

I use Nomorobo to help block calls. Although I realize my phone will ring once if Nomorobo blocks the call, it also puts a 'missed call' on my phone which I have to erase. Is there any option to not log a missed call until after a designated number of rings? If so, I could set to 1 ring and not have

Questions

• Landline Phone Features

Closed

Number of rings before 'missed call'

I use Nomorobo to help block calls. Although I realize my phone will ring once if Nomorobo blocks the call, it also puts a 'missed call' on my phone which I have to erase. Is there any option to not log a missed call until after a designated number of rings? If so, I could set to 1 ring and not have

Questions

Easment

I need to remove an easement from At&t ASAP how do i go about it?

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Scam or Not?

I have telephone service via Comcast Xfinity. I do not have AT&T but I’m now getting calls from AT&T saying that some of my Xfinity phone calls have defaulted to the AT&T network.  The message says that AT&T doesn’t have my name or address so I should call another number to giv

Questions

• Landline Phone Troubleshooting

The worst customer service ever!

My parents recently moved and need new service. They have had 5 different appointments with AT&T for a phone line to be installed and it's still not installed. 4 of the appointments were cancelled by AT&T after nobody showed up (of course, this was several hours AFTER their appointment time

Questions

I get a busy signal when trying to access my vm by dial *98

I get a busy signal when trying to access my vm by dial *98 and am not able to access my vm

Questions

Plain old phone line

I have two elderly parents that have health issues. They are not tech savvy. They lose their cell phones and at times have no idea how to work them. They need a land line. Is this possible. They just need a plain old land line . Please advise

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to obtain 8 months of landline records of calls made and received

I need to get 8 months of LANDLINE records for calls made and received. It seems to be a big secret not only how to do it, but also if it's even possible!  I've been going 100 different directions for 2 days now with no success.  Is there anyone on the planet who can help me, because AT&a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Ordering a printed phone directory

My elderly father needs a printed phone book for St. Charles County, Warren County and Lincoln County, Missouri. How can I obtain these?

Questions

Pole falling on my house

We have a pole falling into the house. How do I report this.   It is a true emergency. 

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.