We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
Landline Home Phone

Landline Home Phone

Learn about home phone plans, features, maintenance & more.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(401)
Call Protect feature work?

Trying to activate the “Call Protect” feature to stop some of the many many “unavailable caller” spam calls. When I get to the page to activate the feature, I get a purple JSP Processing Failure, HTTP code 500 error. Freezes the page.   Does anyone know if this feature works?  We do have

Questions

• Landline Phone Features

Landline International Calling Plan

A week ago today I talked to an AT&T rep and signed up for an international calling plan for my landline. She said it would take 24 - 48 hours to activate. Just checked my account online and there is nothing on it regarding this plan. I need to make a call to the U.K. today using this plan to sa

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Problems with billing

I have a business account and have been over billed by ATT for the last 5 months, even though I called to dispute it and was given a confirmation number and told I would see adjustments in a credit and the correct amount billed going forward. Today I called to renew our plan and also dispute the

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Just had a phone call from someone about my landline service.

Someone from AT&T said that they will be removing all the copper landlines and switching to a cellular service for my landline. Is this correct?

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

How can I find out if AT&T will come and install a new phone jack from outside wall - brick

Install phone jack through outside brick wall - done by AT&T serviceman/woman.

Questions

Closed

How can I find out if AT&T will come and install a new phone jack from outside wall - brick

Install phone jack through outside brick wall - done by AT&T serviceman/woman.

Questions

recovering stolen number

My landline number was stolen and transfer to a cell phone. Have sent information to ATT twice only to get another phone call saying they cannot complete recovery and my file is not there. Who can I contact to find out where my number went and to whom as this is part of identity theft case.

Questions

• Landline Phone Troubleshooting

rings on my landline

i want my att landline to ring 7 times before my answer machine come on

Questions

Unused/Unsightly Streetside ATT Pole to be Removed

There is an unused ATT pole that needs to be removed. It is directly across the street from my backyard fence opening and related driveway so is a constant concern when I try to use my backyard driveway. Can you please assist with the removal of this unused and unsightly pole?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Callme

I need to pay. My bill

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)

Closed

Number of rings before 'missed call'

I use Nomorobo to help block calls. Although I realize my phone will ring once if Nomorobo blocks the call, it also puts a 'missed call' on my phone which I have to erase. Is there any option to not log a missed call until after a designated number of rings? If so, I could set to 1 ring and not have

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to obtain 8 months of landline records of calls made and received

I need to get 8 months of LANDLINE records for calls made and received. It seems to be a big secret not only how to do it, but also if it's even possible!  I've been going 100 different directions for 2 days now with no success.  Is there anyone on the planet who can help me, because AT&a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Ordering a printed phone directory

My elderly father needs a printed phone book for St. Charles County, Warren County and Lincoln County, Missouri. How can I obtain these?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Local calls and emergency plan

I am looking for a basic plan with local only calls in Georgia for a home phone (VOIP). AT&T say they only have two plans, that will costs almost $50/month or more. Any help would be appreciated.

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Accepted Solution

Callme

I need to pay. My bill

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.