Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(91588)
Is it possible to talk to a live person at ATT?

Questions

My Reward

On February 6, 2024, I was promised a $100 reward. After following up THREE Times already, NOTHING has happened!!! VERY frustrating. Seems like I am getting the runaround. I need to escalate this to management! How can I do this. I have been calling the escalation number listed, but NO HELP!!!!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Underground Fiber Terminal identification help

My home was built in 2017 when one lot was subdivided into 7. After the construction was finished, ATT installed Fiber infrastructure buried in my neighbor's front yard. But only one address of the 7 shows Fiber available in ATTs system. After some digging in my neighbor's yard, I found this infrast

Questions

Refused service even though next door neighbor has.

Hello, to whom it may concern. I have a new construction build and have been with att for 9 plus years. I wanted to switch my service to my new house. My next door neighbor 20 feet from me has service with you. I was denied service and told its not available and they would not install. No other opt

Questions

Phone calls to increase price or speed

We keep getting calls at our business from the “billing department” saying if we don’t increase our internet tier our price will go up “a lot of money.” For the just under a year we’ve only dealt with a single rep and everything has gone through him. We’re on the guaranteed price plan that was heavi

Questions

Smart Home Manager does recognize BW210

I have the same issue. Smart Home Manager had always worked well. I've had to change out several gateways over the years and the manager has asked ways continued to work fine. Had to change out again. For the first time I received a to a BW210. Now the app tells me that I'm offline. (I'm not - it's

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Block tiktok

How to block tiktok from WiFi.

Questions

PTR update or delegation

I have a /29 IPv4 and /60 IPv6 I've been trying for months now to get someone at AT&T to update the PTR record for my mailhost. The various emails - including the ones specified in the relevant SOA record (which they are required to monitor) appear to be black holes. Ideally I would like the

Questions

Hello I cannot log into my AT&T account on smart home manager app. It says to use a different ID or link. I cannot access the app at all.

Questions

AT&T installed fiber cable in my backyard at, 77382. They did not cover the trench correctly and now it has caused a sink hole.

AT&T installed fiber cable in my backyard at my house in the Woodlands, Texas, 77382. They did not cover the dug up trench correctly and now it has caused a sinkhole.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(13)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(14)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.