Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(91335)
Need help

My at&t prepaid wifi device is telling me to sign into network after I made a payment for more data what do I do? Please help!

Questions

ACP scheduled to run out of money April 2024

Government asks for additional $6 billion to fund ACP for 2024 Now, the Biden administration has officially called on Congress to fund the ACP with $6 billion through December 2024. The request comes as the program, which provides a monthly broadband subsidy for over 21 million households, is proje

Questions

Nat type

Trying to open nat type on BGW-320-505

Questions

Internet plan for a non-profit

I tried calling into the small business sales to see what internet options were available for the 34734 zip code area. Bellsouth provided service to this address in the past but Brighthouse offered a better deal so they switched. Now Spectrum is going up and i want to see what AT&T can offer.&n

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I reset my email password for Bellsouth.net if I forgot the answers to my secure questions?

I purchased a new computer, and I am trying to access my email but have forgotten my password. Can't request a change because I don't know my answers to my secure questions. Please help.

Questions

I need a cable buried!! It’s been a year!!

Behind my house  in Greensboro, NC.  Cable has been tripping us for ONE YEAR.  PLEASE ADVISE WHEN YOU WILL DO THIS.  IVE BEEN ADVISED TO GET A LAWYER.

Questions

No service / cellular data or internet air

Since this morning there is no service or internet air in my home in wasco, is there a 5g service tower down ?

Questions

ATT Internet Account Signup Rep lied about 2 week free trial

A few weeks ago I put my information into ATT for information about their internet plans and received a call immediately to get me signed up. The agent assured me that there was a 2 week free trial and there was a no money risk for 2 weeks. It would involved a $99 technician visit fee that I would

Questions

Accepted Solution

Reconnecting Service

We live in Huntersville NC.  In late 80's 90's ATT provided DSL service... yes DSL.... they opted to dethrottle us in order to use the ports somewhere else.   Today ATT still has control of this section.   All of us in our mini 15 house subdivision would like our internet s

Questions

Closed

I have me and my wife no gamers and yet my nat is set to act of war direct action what does this...

Neither my wife nor I use any form of gaming console that I'm aware of outside of the basic stuff on the internet like Facebook and YouTube and similar schools however when I was going through my settings because my phone lines are both showing on register for some puzzle setting to act of War direc

Questions

Be the first to reply

(20)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(16)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.