AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(83756)
billing

I have before me a credit card debit from my credit card statement showing my internet bill, which is twice as high as Verizon, which is perceived by most as having better service, being paid on December 1st. THE BILL WAS PAID ON DECEMBER FIRST. WHY DOESN'T MY ACCOUNT REFLECT THIS? ALSO I AM GLADLY

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Reverse DNS Request

This website with the URL http://att.net/dns goes nowhere and the Email prov-dns@att.com rejects external mail. What is the updated means to get a Reverse DNS in 2022?

Questions

• Internet with AT&T Fiber

Closed

ReverseDNS (RDNS)

I have static ip address with AT&T. How do I set up ReverseDNS (RDNS) or "pointer records" (PTR) for my static ip addresses?

Questions

Never received the gift card reward

Signed up for the AT&T fiber 300 plan and was told I’d get a $250 VISA gift card. It's been 4 weeks now and I haven't heard anything. I am not able to reach out to the reward center over the phone. Can you please look at it. Thanks!

Questions

Blind customer without adaptive devices due to no internet service for 4 days!

AT&T has the worst customer service of any company. Once you get someone on the phone they are eager to pass you off to another dept. where you are put on hold another long length of time.  My brother still doesn’t have his internet and he is blind and handicapped.  He depends on his

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Wifi Connected but No Internet

I continually get a strong WiFi signal on my ATT Internet, but I constantly get the exclamation bar, meaning no internet. I have tried to replace the ATT Modem, but nothing.

Questions

Question about my fiber install?

My neighborhood's fiber is aerial! I had an installation yesterday. The technician ran my drop down the telephone Pole and across the yard is this normal?

Questions

Problem with my email

I wrote my email wrong we y i place my internet,i need help to put the right one

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Move fiber outlet and modem to another room

We had AT&T fiber installed a couple of years ago. Our original plan was to have the outside box mounted on a specific side of the house and have a cable run through the attic and down the wall to an office/study where all of our existing network equiopment is located (e.g. router, switch, NAS,

Questions

Fiber Outage Update

I’m trying to get an update on a fiber outage outside of the “standard AT&T, 24 hrs line”. We’ve been without fiber for 5 days and cannot get an update from anyone at AT$T. 

Questions

Be the first to reply

(55)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(66)

Accepted Solution

5G channel selection on BGW320

Hello, I have AT&T's fiber 300 service with a BGW320 gateway. I have separate networks defined for 5G and 2.4G.  5G channel selection is set to "Automatic", and when I go to "Advanced options", there is no option to change the channel.  The problem I'm having with that is that the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Outage in Mississippi

Internet down 18 hours

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to change my gateway password

Is on the at&t password that's on the back of the modem. How can I personalize it

Questions

Accepted Solution

has anyone been able to keep their promotional price after 1 year?

the promotional price for att fiber lasts for 1 year, and then after that it increases depending on which plan you choose.   has anyone been able to keep their promotional pricing after 1 year?   calling ATT results in talking to a robot and Im not able to talk to a live person.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does my service keep going out

No internet, no hardline, no TV This is the 3rd time recently and all outages last 6-8 hours.

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.