AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(83689)
Feedback to AT&T leadership regarding lacking cancellation options for the deaf and hard of hearing

I was deaf and hard of hearing due to illness starting in July. I reached out to AT&T to cancel my service via TTY, a retail store and chat. AT&T did not offer any avenue to cancel my service other than calling in, which I could not do. I could not have anyone call in on my behalf due to bei

Questions

• Internet with AT&T Fiber

Accepted Solution

has anyone been able to keep their promotional price after 1 year?

the promotional price for att fiber lasts for 1 year, and then after that it increases depending on which plan you choose.   has anyone been able to keep their promotional pricing after 1 year?   calling ATT results in talking to a robot and Im not able to talk to a live person.

Questions

Lied to about Visa Gift Card that never arrives

Just as I thought, I am not the only customer that got lied to and never received their Visa Gift Card. For almost a year ATT was laying the cables in the ground in the newer community we moved into.  They screwed up so many peoples lawns, most my neighbors refused to upgrade, the few that did

Questions

Is upgrade to fiber internet mandatory?

I’ve been getting email ads from AT&T saying fiber internet is now in my area and offering deals on upgrading. Then I got a voicemail message from a name/number I don’t recognize saying AT&T is “getting rid of” old equipment and that I need to schedule an appointment to upgrade.  So is

Questions

checks not being credited to my account.

I have mailed a check to pay my bill for the last 7 years and have not had an issue. Starting in September, the checks clear but they are not credited to my account.  I have called numerous times and have an AT&T reference number and the  trace infomration from my bank, but still have

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email received about updating account info

I got the followings email: Dear AT&T User,   Prior to AT&T Agreement   "Starting on September 17, 2020, AT&T customers that are yet to update their email account will no longer be able to log in to their account through email addresses due to the re

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Closed

WiFi Range Extender setup Issue

Uisng a 2wire 3600hgv routerNetgear ex2700 extender Tried to setup using WPS, but it did not work. Will not work if router uses WEP security. Does anyone know whether or not it does? Setup requires hitting the router's WPS button, but none is obvious. The only button I can see is the large round but

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Closed

Cancelled Service without request

AGAIN, I am thoroughly disappointed with AT&T. My WiFi account was cancelled without my approval and now I cannot get it restarted. I received a call from AT&T on Wednesday night asking about when I would be moving and if I was canceling my service. I told them I was not moving until the end of May

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Fixed wireless losing connection/rebooting when I use my ham radio

My device seems to lose connection and go through the reboot process every time I talk on 3.965 Mhz. It is the only thing in my home what has any issue when I transmit. I have the station well grounded and have also grounded the ATT box and added ferrite snap on chokes on every wire entering the box

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Fixed Wireless Internet

Has anyone experienced issues within the mobile application SmartHomeManager through AT&T? It’s been a few weeks now that I have been unable to access the many other options on the application because “Your gateway is unreachable” technically meaning I shouldn’t have any internet, but still have

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Be the first to reply

(30)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(12)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.