AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(15549)
BGW210 wireless internet works but prevents me from accessing my work VPN

I have AT&T Fiber and my internet speeds are excellent. I am able to use streaming services with no problems and connect to the internet.  I began working from home and am unable to connect to my company's remote VPN Network using the BGW210 internet.  I am able to access the remote V

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Can’t get a technician out

We just moved into a new construction neighborhood and applied for att internet. Was supposed to have a tech come out 4 different times now and no one shows.  No one can tell me why either.  Been to the att store 4 different times and hours of text messages with a rep.  No one will i

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

How to request fiber?

I live in a good neighborhood with lots of lovely folks who would love fiber. How do we request to AT&T top build fiber out here? There's already some fiber coverage in the town.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Which router works best with ATT fiber?

Which router works best with ATT fiber?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Cable Going Into Wall Jack

My new fiber Internet seems okay. Speed tests show good results. Now inside my closet box, does this cable going into wall jack look correct? Is this standard installation?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

IPTV Video section Buffers in the night time only (for 2-3 hours)

Hello For the past 2-3 weeks, my IPTV video section starts buffering after 7.30-8 PM est. Throughout the day I don't face any issues with IPTV streaming. But after  8 PM EST or so, video section of IPTV starts buffering. and lasts for around 2-3 hours anything I do doesn't help. tried restar

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

ATT says I owe money from an account, but I've never had one till recently

I moved into a new apartment that uses att fiber internet. I called to set up an account, and I was told I have an outstanding debt of $600+ dollars from an account in my name already. This is my first ATT account, so I think someone has used my identity. I got mail at my parents house when I was yo

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Trying to figure out best way to use Deco AXE5400 with BGW320-500.

Help please: What would be the best configuration, in the following situation: 2 G Fiber optic into room top back of home, into BGW320-500.  1 Deco unit connected.  Work at home station requiring hard-wiring in room below.   3500 square ft.  3 unit Deco AXE5400 Mesh.&nbs

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Reverse DNS Request

This website with the URL http://att.net/dns goes nowhere and the Email prov-dns@att.com rejects external mail. What is the updated means to get a Reverse DNS in 2022?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Closed

ReverseDNS (RDNS)

I have static ip address with AT&T. How do I set up ReverseDNS (RDNS) or "pointer records" (PTR) for my static ip addresses?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Be the first to reply

(29)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(41)

Accepted Solution

Public IPV4 change for my router.

So I'm blacklisted on multiple online servers on a game and have been DDOSed attacked before, and I've noticed over the years my IP address has stayed the same even though it's supposed to be dynamic. I tried messing around in my router settings online and did the reset broadband IP option, but it d

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Fiber 1000

I’m a new customer of AT&T and I switched from Cox. When I had Cox, my plan was 250 mbps but it was getting really slow. However, AT&T fiber was recommended to me and I have the 1000 mbps plan but I don’t see a difference in speed. Any tips on getting better speed? Thanks!

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is there an extra charge for Wifi Extenders

Is there an extra monthly charge for using an ATT Wifi extender? Can other brands of extender be used?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What server is the router's speed test connecting to?

I'm getting WIDELY inconsistent speedtest results. Specifying the Richardson, TX Speedtest server that's hosted by AT&T, my upstream speed varies between 100Mbps and 900Mbps. The router's speedtest only varies between 800Mbps and 970Mbps. Now, you MIGHT be tempted to say, "It's a problem with yo

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get my ethernet ports to work?

2 ethernet cables are connected to port 1 and port 2. No lights are at the back of the BGW210-700 unit. No signal at either end of cables connected to the ports.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.