AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(15550)
Internet

This has got to be the most screwed up company. They contacted me to get their fiber internet and they stated that it was better than xfinity. Not even a week after installation, I’m calling because I cannot get my tv to work witch is directly connected to their box. After 7pm it is almost impossibl

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Changed Ethernet Port Configuration to Allow 1000mbs Throughput, and Mostly Worked, but Error Seems to Exist Somewhere Between Port and PC

Hello everyone, there is a bit of set up here for my question so please bear with me, it's an interesting conundrum but I did my best to narrow it down.The issue:I noticed that I was getting 700+mbs speeds on my devices over wireless internet but over ethernet it was substantially slower, around rou

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Does downgrading WIFI plan fro 2G to 1G require equipment change?

I have a BWG320 and recently downgraded from a 2G plan to a 1G plan. I just got an email from AT&T stating that I should have received my new equipment (or will receive it shortly) and that I am to return my current equipment. This does not sound right. Can someone weigh in?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

ONT cable inside or outside

Hello, I'm in desperate need of help. I moved into a rental and trying to connect my ATT internet service.  I located the box outside, which has 3 ports.  All 3 ports are being used, one with a green square, the second a white telephone type plug and the third the black round modem cord.&

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Internet availability

I'm trying to see why I dont have access to internet over 5 mbps? I'm only a mile from an highway intersection and several businesses. I stay on a highway

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Partial Fiber Install

I live in a medium sized community of 263 homes, most of which (189) are townhomes. AT&T was in the community and ran fiber to all the single family homes but excluded the townhomes and I've not been able to find out why. I'm on the board for the HOA and a lot of townhome owners are interested i

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

BGW320 Wi-Fi does not work after thunderstorms.

Our power went out in the middle of a thunderstorm and when it came back on Wi-Fi did not work. Rebooted the box and it is still not working. How do I fix this?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

IP address wrong location

I have spent hours on with agents with no resolution. I live in Atlanta GA. My IP address through AT&T states I’m in el Segundo, CA. How do I avoid spending another hour with someone who doesn’t understand the issue? I need and want to escalate this. Please advise. Many thanks 

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Fiber installation, interior water damage claim

An ATT technician came and installed fiber for internet at my home and drilled a hole in my brick exterior and then through the 3 inch drain pipe that runs from upstairs and eventually down to the sewer. The hole in the pipe resulted in water damage to the drywall which required me to rip out drywa

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Failing to set up IP Passthrough between BGW320-500 and TP-Link mesh

I am trying to set the modem/router provided by AT&T to IP passthrough so that my mesh system can forward ports (see image below). I have also turned off the WiFi network created by the BGW320-500 router. However, when I access TP-Link's configuration page, I still see an internet IP Address whe

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Be the first to reply

(20)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(20)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.