AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(15551)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What server is the router's speed test connecting to?

I'm getting WIDELY inconsistent speedtest results. Specifying the Richardson, TX Speedtest server that's hosted by AT&T, my upstream speed varies between 100Mbps and 900Mbps. The router's speedtest only varies between 800Mbps and 970Mbps. Now, you MIGHT be tempted to say, "It's a problem with yo

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Moving fiber box

When I moved into my current home, the AT&T fiber box was placed in the front corner of my house. However, the bedroom is in the back of the house and does not get any wi-fi. Is there any way that the gateway and fiber box can be moved to the center of the house so there is more coverage?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Modem resets itself randomly

The modem will reset itself every day or two. The internet also seems to slow down sometimes. It's plugged into a surge protector and isn't hot or making any noises. Should it be replaced?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber 1000/1000 Packet Loss and Latency Spikes intermittently 24/7

I'm in Los Angeles and I've had my AT&T Fiber line for ~13 months now. For the 1st year it was pretty much flawless, never any packet loss or latency issues.  For the past 3 days it has been very bad.  A few seconds of disconnect / packet loss every 2 to 30 minutes randomly.  It

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Wifi working but no ethernet

Hello! I just moved into a new house and got ATT 5G fiber installed. I was told by the technician that I can plug the ethernet plug coming from pet 1 of the BGW320-505 (the 5G port), that I can either plug a router or switch on the other end. I plug that ethernet port into port 1 of a TP-Link TL-S

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

4th occurrence of fiber cut by city waste truck

For the 4th time in 3 years, my fiber service line has been severed by city waste collection equipment. At least once this has occurred with a regular bin collection truck, and at least once by supplemental equipment (eg crane/scoop picking up leaves) The problem is 2-fold:  the city crews ar

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Unable to reach known valid website from ATT Fiber. All other connections work as far as I can tell.

When trying to access from my cell phone and desktop using my home ATT fiber connection (1G), I get instantly the error This site can’t be reached The connection was reset. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall Runni

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

New Construction Development

Hi We need contact information for new construction development wiring set up for services. ATT came out and advised Engineers need to come out. We can't call 611 because we do not have ATT as a carrier and when we call customer service it is no help. They sent a tech out to install services and h

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Accepted Solution

5G channel selection on BGW320

Hello, I have AT&T's fiber 300 service with a BGW320 gateway. I have separate networks defined for 5G and 2.4G.  5G channel selection is set to "Automatic", and when I go to "Advanced options", there is no option to change the channel.  The problem I'm having with that is that the

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Fiber issue - massive issue from ATT to start service-3 weeks of delays no end in sight

I just moved into a new house on 11/18/22. On 11/14 I signed up for ATT fiber service to start on 11/18. On 11/18 a person came out but said there was an issue and someone else will come Monday. On Monday I’m not sure if anyone came, I called ATT and was told there is a facility issue and they need

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Be the first to reply

(29)
New Fiber Installation Does Not Work

Just got fiber internet put in and does not work. Talked to numerous service dept and no one seems to know how to repair it!  Almost a week now with nothing. 

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

1gb Fiber almost unusable between 6 and 10pm?

About 4 weeks ago, my internet started to slow drastically at night. My smart app always shows that my speeds to the modem are 900+ Mbps up and down. However, the speeds coming out of the modem are abysmal. Every ATT speed test looks good but literally every speed test from many where else (I did li

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Fiber all around my neighborhood but no one can get it.

AT&T Fiber was just run all the way down main road passing my little block that has 18 houses on it. We can't get Fiber internet, but everyone around us can. AT&T and Spectrum are telling us that we are not serviceable. Fiber is surrounds our Cul-De-Sac. We currently have no internet where w

Questions

3rd Q 2022

https://www.fool.com/earnings/call-transcripts/2022/10/20/att-t-q3-2022-earnings-call-transcript/ Now let's jump to fiber, where we continue to invest in building out a premium network and deliver on our stated expectations for steady customer growth. The success of our strategy is evidenced by t

Questions

Rewards Scam (Call AT&T ASAP)

I was curious to see where is my rewards that I was promised when signing up for it. It has been months without seeing or hearing anything about it, and that is advertised literally everywhere all the time. Once on the phone with the rewards customer service I was told that my account was never set

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

ATT NOT GIVING ME MY GIFT CARD - WHAT A RACKET

Numerous ATT people, on phone so long, ATT is not providing the gift card as promised!!! Says it is too late, but they never sent me any information - so I have been trying to talk to someone, they give me the runaround, send me to different departments. Been on phone for an hour trying to get mo

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Trending Accepted Solutions

(38)

Accepted Solution

Is upgrade to fiber internet mandatory?

I’ve been getting email ads from AT&T saying fiber internet is now in my area and offering deals on upgrading. Then I got a voicemail message from a name/number I don’t recognize saying AT&T is “getting rid of” old equipment and that I need to schedule an appointment to upgrade.  So is

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

BGW320 Wi-Fi does not work after thunderstorms.

Our power went out in the middle of a thunderstorm and when it came back on Wi-Fi did not work. Rebooted the box and it is still not working. How do I fix this?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Partial Fiber Install

I live in a medium sized community of 263 homes, most of which (189) are townhomes. AT&T was in the community and ran fiber to all the single family homes but excluded the townhomes and I've not been able to find out why. I'm on the board for the HOA and a lot of townhome owners are interested i

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Accepted Solution

AT&T Internet 300

Please respond to following questions: 1. is AT&T Internet 300 a true fiber connection? 2. for zip code 28412, what are “taxes and fees”? 3. how long does it for service activation after the order is placed?4. How long $55/month is guaranteed? thanks

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pace 5268 ATT fiber CPE since 2017

I have been fortunate to have had ATT fiber since 2017.   The CPE that was supplied is a Pace 5268.  I also have 2 ATT supplied extenders for our house. This was my setup until covid hit and the whole family was home more often.  That's when I added a commercial router (netgear) and

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?