AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(15551)
Dallas door to door, re:fiber

Hello! Does anyone know if AT&T has people going door to door telling people their fiber has been updated and they should switch their box off and on to get faster service? We had 2 guys in our neighborhood yesterday knocking on doors . They did not look professional, had no business card, no AT

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Closed

UVERSE MODEM OUTAGE

SINCE SEPT I BEEN CALLING ATT ABOUT MY MODEM 6 TIMEW THEY CAME OUT AND FIXED IT FROM THE POLE OUTSIDE

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Anybody have experience with AT&T fiber internet?

I thought fiber was unavailable due to the geography of Orange County but I was approached by a rep at Costco selling AT&T’s fiber. It’s cheaper/faster than my existing plan on spectrum but don’t know much about the reliability of it. A big plus was having the ability to call customer service th

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

UVERSE (Edited per community guidelines)

SINCE SEPT I BEEN CALLING ATT ABOUT MY MODEM 6 TIMEW THEY CAME OUT AND FIXED IT FROM THE POLE OUTSIDE

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

changing gateway

I got another gateway a BG210, and I want to use it instead of my old gateway. It doesn't want to just switch out. What do I got to do?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Get reimbursed for plumbing cost to fix sewer line ATT broke

I live in Brandon Ms and my plumber thinks ATT may have broken my sewer pipe. Does anyone have a phone number I can call to file a claim in this area?

Questions

Property Damage by att fiber optic installation

Last week Att had workers installing fiber optic cable in the ground through out my subdivision. They did a wonderful job patching up my grass. My wife and I couldn't even tell that just a few days ago there was 3 foot holes in yard, one on each side of my driveway. Our first impression was great jo

Questions

Closed

Yah!! ATT is Installing Fiber in My Neighborhood, Now the Bad News

This last month I have been watching ATT staff installing fiber optic cable in my neighborhood and was glad to see ATT's investment in their infrastructure  Having been in the automation world well before fiber was an option for communications, I asked a few questions of the installation crew and re

Questions

Accepted Solution

ONT Box in Garage, Wired outside through wall - BGW210

Hello - I received the self install kit for 1GB ATT internet. The previous owner has a power box in the garage with the ONT running through the wall to the outside. There are two boxes outside. My question is how do I set up the BGW210 if the ONT box (or whatever it's called) is in the garage and it

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Why is fiber only available on a portion of my subdivision

AT&T made a big deal of installing fiber in my subdivision. They even had a "welcome to AT&T fiber" event at our club house and this is where I discovered they only planned to install one portion of the subdivision and not my portion.  25Mbps is the highest speed available at my addres

Questions

Be the first to reply

(20)
AT&T won't recognize my address/unit because my neighbor who has the same address but different unit already has wifi

AT&T customer service has been incredibly unhelpful so I'm deciding to come on here.I have recently moved into a townhome that is split into 5 different units - I have moved into Unit C, where the landlord who previously lived there (they left a month prior to me moving in) informed me that AT&a

Questions

One Year Later. Still No MFA Option for my AT&T Logon

It's been a year since I subscribed to AT&T fiber Internet and there is still no way to secure my account with MFA. Today, I got an email that some miscreant tried to do a 'forgot password' on my username.  I appeal to AT&T to add this feature so we can better secure our myAT&T log

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Not getting the promised rewards cards for AT&T fiber signup

Had trouble signing up online, as the system had trouble with the credit authorization. Called AT&T and signed up, and was assured that the same rewards ($150 reward card for signing up, $50 for immediate online signup, plus $75 for the ACTNOW promo) would be obtained by calling them 4-6 weeks a

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Stolen reward card for early termination fee ($100)

I had not received the gift card for $100 early termination fee when i moved from Xfinity to ATT. ATT claims that the card was mailed and was activated and used. I never received the card. They said they mailed it on 9/2 and it was activated on 9/22 and used few days later. I spent an hour discussin

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Profiles

I can't delete,edit or change the time to my profiles in this smart home manager

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Deceptive Marketing false Advertising About Rewards $50, $75, $175, $300 Any Amount

I ordered internet service online on 8/15/2022 that was installed on 8/25/2022. I attached a screenshot of the order showing promotions at the bottom. I was promised 3 rewards. A $150.00 which I got, a $75.00 which I got, & a $50.00 which I never got. I gave it time thinking maybe I need to have

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Trending Accepted Solutions

(20)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get my ethernet ports to work?

2 ethernet cables are connected to port 1 and port 2. No lights are at the back of the BGW210-700 unit. No signal at either end of cables connected to the ports.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

ONT Box in Garage, Wired outside through wall - BGW210

Hello - I received the self install kit for 1GB ATT internet. The previous owner has a power box in the garage with the ONT running through the wall to the outside. There are two boxes outside. My question is how do I set up the BGW210 if the ONT box (or whatever it's called) is in the garage and it

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Ambient Weather WS1001 console can't find the BGW320 network

My Ambient Weather WS1001 weather station console suddenly lost connection with my AT&T BGW320-505 at 12:05:00:18. That's shortly after midnight on the 5th two days ago.  When I scan for networks, it will find a weak signal from a neighbor but not my router in the same room.  The Ambi

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Can I bring-my-own gateway to AT&T Fiber yet?

Hi ATT! Can we bring our own gateway equipment if we have AT&T Fiber?  When I signed up two years ago, it was not allowed, but I am hoping it has changed. Thanks, Chris

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Interent

Our neighborhood is current only less than 100 feet from a fiber optic cable and new 5G installed. 3 years ago a representative came by saying it was available but nothing has happened. Was wondering if a AT&T Technician can install fiber optics in our homes and when would that be. Please advise

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.