AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(15551)
Downgraded fiber 500 to 300 Plan - Got sent new gateway?

I currently have fiber 500 plan but downgraded and will have the 300 plan. I have the BGW320-505 equipment already...today I got an email saying I'll be getting equipment in the mail one of them being Motorola BGW210-700. Do I have to swap equipment or do I just return what is being sent to me now?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Interent

Our neighborhood is current only less than 100 feet from a fiber optic cable and new 5G installed. 3 years ago a representative came by saying it was available but nothing has happened. Was wondering if a AT&T Technician can install fiber optics in our homes and when would that be. Please advise

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Accepted Solution

Why is my router attempting to log in to my servers via ssh?

BGW210-700. I only have ONE static NAT rule passing traffic from port 32400 to my Plex server. I have IP passthrough set up to a hardened jump server with password-based login disabled - ssh keys are REQUIRED. However, multiple hosts on my network are FILLED with the following log entries in /var/lo

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

High Ping + Packet Loss between 8pm-11pm EST

I've had ATT fiber 1000 for about 3 years now and never had an issue until now. I recently moved into a new house (new build) which was serviced by ATT fiber so my service was moved over without any hiccups. Until I attempted to use it in the evening hours. Just to be clear before all this info

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

My employer needs proof of an internet outage within my apartment unit

On 11/30, I had maintenance men working on a drywall repair in my apartment. They unknowingly cut my fiber internet wire. I work from home and Wednesday is my normal day off. When I discovered I had no service, I restarted my Gateway three times and the service never came back on. I called tech supp

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get my ethernet ports to work?

2 ethernet cables are connected to port 1 and port 2. No lights are at the back of the BGW210-700 unit. No signal at either end of cables connected to the ports.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Can I bring-my-own gateway to AT&T Fiber yet?

Hi ATT! Can we bring our own gateway equipment if we have AT&T Fiber?  When I signed up two years ago, it was not allowed, but I am hoping it has changed. Thanks, Chris

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Neighbors have att internet but I cannot get it

I built two new houses on the same property as my current house that has att internet but att is saying I cannot get internet at those addresses even though I have internet at the current house and it is further from the main hub than the new addresses. The property is a triangle and because of that

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Accepted Solution

Ambient Weather WS1001 console can't find the BGW320 network

My Ambient Weather WS1001 weather station console suddenly lost connection with my AT&T BGW320-505 at 12:05:00:18. That's shortly after midnight on the 5th two days ago.  When I scan for networks, it will find a weak signal from a neighbor but not my router in the same room.  The Ambi

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Arris BGW210-700 router turns the wifi transmitters on and off

I have disabled the wifi radios in this devicefor reasons of EMF RF allergy. However, this modem router I discovered turns itself on about every 30 mins for about 30 seconds and back off again even though the wifi radios have been turned off and indicating off in the routers menu. Is this normal for

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Be the first to reply

(30)
Rebate for early termination

Anyone know how to upload a previous provider early cancelation for the rebate I was told I got. I called and no one knows anything, I was told to go into an ATT store...I have spent over 1.5 hours on the phone already to get no where

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Retrenching private driveway (with utility having easement rights) - Who pays?

If a customer lives on a 300ft private driveway (3 residences are located along this driveway) of which the utility companies have easement rights, would att cover the cost of re-trenching the driveway to install fiber-optic, or would the property owners have to pay for the installation? Property

Questions

howto: IP passthrough to edgerouter: enable IPv6

I recently subscribed to AT&T gigabit and discovered that the Ubiquiti wizard defaults failed to provide ipv6 connectivity. I spent a fair amount of time searching online, and I finally came across a link that worked for me: https://www.reddit.com/r/Ubiquiti/comments/m1jkuc/anyone_doing_vlans

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Reward Caed

I misplaced the rewards card after receiving it. I just found it and see that it has expired.  Can anything be done to replace it?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T agent promised reward card at time of signing up, now they won't provide it saying that they "can't pull up promo code"

I have a chat transcript proof at the time of signing up for AT&T fiber showing that they promised a rewards card. It was sent out partially only after I made a call, and now rewards center and customer service are both telling me they cannot pull up the promo code for the rest of the reward tha

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

ATT rewards supposed to get $200

I activated new internet service from ATT and used promotions that promised $150 and $50 cards. It has been more than 6 weeks. No signs of the emails and nothing on rewards site.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Trending Accepted Solutions

(42)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Best way to extend Wi-Fi range in my house & yard

I just got fiber at my house, but don’t get a good signal on the other side of the house.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does AT&T refuse to run your fiber line the way you want them too in your house and refuse to put the 320 fiber modem in the garage?

As a customer, I feel like I am paying for a service and as the owner of my house, I shall be able to choose how to run the fiber to my house and where I choose to land that fiber within my property. I was told that if the fiber had to be buried even though the box that they run from is 30 inches fr

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DIRECTV Fiber Modem

I have ATT Fiber with U-verse and want to switch to DIRECTV Streaming. What is the best Modem for this.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to fix DNS problem that only occurs on Ethernet, but not wifi.

My Surface Pro 7 will not stay connected on Ethernet, no matter which adapter I use and on what port. I fully reinstalled windows and it still doesn't work. It will work for a few minutes to an hour, then it will give me a DNS error in the system viewer and lose the Ethernet connection. However, the

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

property damage from fiber construction

Who do we contact to get reimbursed for damage to our property where AT&T installed fiber?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?