AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(15551)

Closed

Does anyone know how to escalate ATT Fiber Problems?

ATT has blown off 3 install appointments in the last 2 weeks. All I got from them one time was “we’re having challenges with the fiber line in your neighborhood” without any explanation or true timeline to repair. The house is new construction.  How is do I escalate the situation to find out if thin

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Wireless or Ethernet printing on home network

I have issues printing using my home printer for a long time. I will copy ALL info from my Network Summary Printout: Network ID: Host Name=NPI6BD43B Domain Name (IPv4/IPv6)=attlocal.net Domain Name(IPv6 only)=attlocal.net Bonjour Service Name=HP LASERJET 200 color MFP M276nw (this is the model

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New Mac can't get gigabit connection over ethernet

I have a new Mac studio with a 10gb port on it. However I can't get a gigabit connection plugging that port directly to my pace 5268ac.  All other devices get gigabit connections.  I have taken the computer to the apple store and everything worked perfect there. I have new ethernet cables

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DIRECTV Fiber Modem

I have ATT Fiber with U-verse and want to switch to DIRECTV Streaming. What is the best Modem for this.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Terrible company

AT&T people came to my apartment complex and advertised a special plan for my area in Vista, CA. They said if we subscribe to Fiber plan, we will have 1000mb/sec and 6 months for free. So I subscribed, because before I had COX which is terrible as well. I talked to AT&T reps 2 times. First

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Router will not connect after power outage

Router will not connect after power outage. it just clicks I have powered down, reset and repeated several times without any aucceas please help

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

At&t fiber 1 month waiting for installation

Hello, I recently move to a new townhouse in Debary FL, at&t is the only provider for that community. The tech found an issue when he came to install the internet because apparently the fiber cables wasn’t installed to the box assigned to my house, he said at&t would send a contractor to f

Questions

advance setting on modem

How do I open the modem/router advance setting?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Why is it so hard to see my order status page?

I ordered fiber over a week ago and it says package is shipped and all im trying to do is track my order but i keep getting redirected to the troubleshoot and repair site and says it cant access it over and over again. Getting anywhere on this god forsaken website is a nightmare. Redirects and cons

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

At&t Fiber Installation

Does anyone know how At&t does their fiber installation for homes? Do they use the phone port or is there a different system as it is fiber?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(30)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(42)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.