AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(15551)
Monthly Bill

Hello, After many conversations with several deptments my monthly payment should be $178.10. You have sent me bills with a different amounts. I have attached two screen shots from AT&T quoting my new monthly price $178.10. I also can forward history in bill pay that shows payments w

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Is ATT afraid they cannot compete with Google Fiber?

Google ran fiber thru my front yard 5 years ago, at least. ATT will not offer me fiber service with a faster speed than what I have now. What's the major malfunction?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Where is the free Virus Protection?

My temporay McAfee has expired, I am looking for the virus protection software provided by AT&T for it's internet users?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

How do I get a BGW-320?

I have the internet 1000 plan but I have the bgw-210. What plan qualify for a bgw-320?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

missing fiber cable coupler/connector

I received my self-install kit, but the existing fiber cable in the wall is missing the coupler piece to connect the wires together (that little green piece). Is this something AT&T can provide? Do i need to schedule a tech to come out? Or is this something I need to buy/fix on my own?

Questions

how do i cancel my account

how do i go about cancelling my account? i called the agent said there still a outage it's goin to be 24 more hours they dont know when service will be restored. im done the guy I talked to said i had to talk to customer loyalty? this is really the 7th time for the same issue im not even exaggeratin

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T underground cable underground driveway

Ga. DOT permit requires the ground to be lowered for new culvert pipe to be installed. AT&T cable cross the area that is required to be lowered and cable will be affected. Can AT&T charge us to lower their cable deeper in the ground since they did not put it deep enough to meet DOT requirem

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Will AT&T continue my dsl till fiber upgrade in Jan2023?

I originally received letter that dsl upgrade to fiber must be done/scheduled by 12/06/2022 or my DSL will be discontinued.  I called and initially scheduled fiber upgrade for 12/13/2022…. And I know dsl would work till that date.    I just changed the fiber upgrade appointment to J

Questions

fiber optic Wi-Fi

Some apps (Disney Plus) are not opening at all on Sony smart tv and others buffering (HBO/MAX) every few seconds ever since we upgraded to fiber optic with a gateway box BGW3200-500. Also, apps on my phone will not operate correctly if I am connected to AT&T wi-fi but no problem if use roaming d

Questions

Plex - Remote Access

Hello all! I am a new AT&T Fiber customer and I am having trouble getting access to my Plex Server outside. I have the BGW320-500 and I have unabled the port but it doesn't seem to be working. In Plex it will show green for a few seconds and turn red again where I won't be able to access my libr

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Be the first to reply

(29)
Is ATT afraid they cannot compete with Google Fiber?

Google ran fiber thru my front yard 5 years ago, at least. ATT will not offer me fiber service with a faster speed than what I have now. What's the major malfunction?

Questions

Where is the free Virus Protection?

My temporay McAfee has expired, I am looking for the virus protection software provided by AT&T for it's internet users?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

fiber optic Wi-Fi

Some apps (Disney Plus) are not opening at all on Sony smart tv and others buffering (HBO/MAX) every few seconds ever since we upgraded to fiber optic with a gateway box BGW3200-500. Also, apps on my phone will not operate correctly if I am connected to AT&T wi-fi but no problem if use roaming d

Questions

Dallas door to door, re:fiber

Hello! Does anyone know if AT&T has people going door to door telling people their fiber has been updated and they should switch their box off and on to get faster service? We had 2 guys in our neighborhood yesterday knocking on doors . They did not look professional, had no business card, no AT

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Reverse DNS Request

This website with the URL http://att.net/dns goes nowhere and the Email prov-dns@att.com rejects external mail. What is the updated means to get a Reverse DNS in 2022?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

advance setting on modem

How do I open the modem/router advance setting?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Trending Accepted Solutions

(39)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Port Forwarding from a BGW320-500

Following instructions on line and after several tries on the phone they said you cannot do this. First is what my device tells me i need... 2nd is what i have set on the router, switching the numbers doesn't work either any ideas?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Router will not connect after power outage

Router will not connect after power outage. it just clicks I have powered down, reset and repeated several times without any aucceas please help

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to change the name & password on an ATT Wi-Fi router

I received a new BSW210-700 router to replace my previous one. How do I change the name and password of the new router to the ones we used on the original router?   In the directions it says if I make any changes I have to "ensure that identical changes are made to both radios; otherwise

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Which router works best with ATT fiber?

Which router works best with ATT fiber?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.