Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(16106)
Wifi working but no ethernet

Hello! I just moved into a new house and got ATT 5G fiber installed. I was told by the technician that I can plug the ethernet plug coming from pet 1 of the BGW320-505 (the 5G port), that I can either plug a router or switch on the other end. I plug that ethernet port into port 1 of a TP-Link TL-S

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Can I use Wi-Fi 6 router?

So, I have had AT&T Fiber internet for at least 3 years. I don't really have any issues with it. I am hard wired to my desktop PC, but wi-fi for everything else. Now that I removed U-verse from my home, I depend solely on "Streaming" for my TVs and other media. My Modem/Router is the BWG210 from

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

New fiber internet user / no access to profile, email, billing . . .

New ATT fiber Internet last week. Since then, you name it and I'm unable to do it on the ATT website. Today I received email notice of my first bill. Naturally, I went to the website to view the bill. Under "My ATT" I clicked on "See my bill." A black overlay appears, with the ATT logo and progress

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Moving service doubles my price?

I currently have a $40 promotion on my fiber service. This was the price I was quoted at when I had it installed.  Now I have to move across town, and they want to DOUBLE my bill to $80.  This is for the exact same speed.   Customer service refuses to budge, so I guess my option

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

BGW320-500 modem having issue with Samsung 4k TV

I just had ATT fiber optic internet installed. However, the modem provided is having issues with my Samsung TV. I try connecting to the modem and with my tv wirelessly and it does not work. Everything else connects to the wifi just fine except for my tv. My brother who has the exact same tv has the

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Change address after install -- requires speed downgrade?

Hi folks, I recently moved into a new construction home with a brand new address. The original lot (+address) was split into two, and given two new addresses. When I tried to get AT&T Fiber set up, the new address only showed a 768kbps connection, while the old one showed 1Gig Fiber. The AT&a

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Accepted Solution

UVerse and Internet Equipment

I would like to end my UVerse subscription to cut costs. I would also like to keep my ATT Fiber Internet connection. What ATT equipment will I need to keep and what ATT equipment should I replace to start streaming to my Samsung smart TV?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Fiber Internet

Can someone at ATT, other than customer service just giving me a scripted answer, explain to me why I cannot get Fiber at my address? Thanks!

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

new BGW320 don't require passthrough enabled to use our own router ?

new BGW320 don't require passthrough enabled to use our own router ?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Unable to disconnect unknown device from brand new AT&T router

Hello. I had AT&T internet set up yesterday by AT&T tech. Today there is an unknown device with a very weak signal but when I tried to pause that device I received an error that in order to maintain service it cannot be disconnected What is it? I did an MAC address lookup and it’s an unkno

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Be the first to reply

(9)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(23)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!