Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(16106)
Unable to Cancel Order of AT&T Smart Wi-Fi Extender

I ordered two AT&T Smart Wi-Fi Extenders via att.com on 1/25. I received an order confirmation and order number. (Email came from wireless.att-mail.com, if that makes a difference). I received an update on 1/30 saying that the ship date was pushed back to late February, so they haven't shippe

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Gateway resets Itself once or twice a day

Gateway resets Itself once or twice a day for seemingly no reason. Could it be failing?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Unburied cable

Got fiber optic cable 4+ weeks ago, at which time 150+ feet of cable was installed to run from the street junction box all the way around my house, through the back yard to the house connection on the other side of the house. 2 subcontractor employees came out last week and buried our next-door neig

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

changing Satellite to fiber

We are changing from our Satellite service to your fiber optic. What equipment updates will be required?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can subnet be changed due to a conflict

I am having connectivity issues with vpn. My work computer uses the same subnet as my home network causing it either not connect or not stay connected. IT support advised I should change the subnet on my home network. Can this be done and how?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Why is AT&T customer service so bad?

I canceled my internet service on December 2nd, 2022. I did this because I am moving to a place that AT&T does not provide service for. I returned the modem as per instructions. I then received no less than 5 phone calls about how I have not returned the equipment. But I have a tracking num

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

$45/mo for life pricing on AT&T Fiber apparently means until AT&T feels like changing it on you

We moved into our home in 2016. Shortly after AT&T expanded their fiber network into our area with an exciting promotion of $45/mo for life if we signed up right then with them. Sounded like an excellent deal so we did. We have been in our home for over 6 years and the price has been increased o

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

New build house address

I bought a new house in a master planned community. Builder said ATT will be the provider, but when I call ATT they are unable to locate that address. What should I do?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T fibre dug my neighbors front yard and never came back to repair

3 weeks ago AT&T dug my neighbors yard. That's where they pulled the connection from. They destroyed his front yard, pulled out sod and piled them in a corner. Dirt all around... Inspite of multiple customer service calls, and dates provided to me. NO ONE has showed up.  My neighbor i

Questions

Wifi working but no ethernet

Hello! I just moved into a new house and got ATT 5G fiber installed. I was told by the technician that I can plug the ethernet plug coming from pet 1 of the BGW320-505 (the 5G port), that I can either plug a router or switch on the other end. I plug that ethernet port into port 1 of a TP-Link TL-S

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Be the first to reply

(10)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(21)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!