Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(16106)

Accepted Solution

ATT Fiber Internet Only Strong Right by the Equipment -Fair & Weak elsewhere

We are new AT&T fiber customers with the 300 plan. Our home is new and we have a 'data' closet with our equipment. Our wifi signal is only strong in the ten feet surrounding the equipment, even when I pull it out into the hallway. But who wants equipment as a trip hazard?? I say 'equipment be

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Modem rebooting every day

Currently I have BGW320-500 Model, which automatically reboots atleast once a day. For 5-7 minutes, no internet at all.  Complained multiple times to AT&T, but no resolution yet.  These are the things I tried out :- 1) I used to have BGW210-700 Model, which had exactly the same iss

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Turn off the Wifi on gateway

I only want to use the gateway as a pass through and be able to connect to my own router. How do you turn off the wifi on the gateway? I have a eero mesh system.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Wibrain device connected to my network

In Smart Home Manager app, it shows 3 "Wibrain Devices" and a "mini-computer" (also Wibrain) having been connected to my internet. It lists the connection as a wired connection to "Port 3" on my gateway, which is the port my desktop it connected to. I very rarely use the desktop. These Wibrain thing

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Horrible customer support - Worst experience , ended up waisting 2-3 hours without resolving my issue

I ordered ATT fiber Wifi services sometime in August 2022. I was promised a rewards card of $200 for ordering online and $100 for another online coupon("FIBERNOW") by the sales rep who helped me to place the order. The order number is (Edited per community guidelines) ACCOUNT (Edited per communi

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Using mesh system with BGW210?

I have read briefly about connecting a mesh system as a passthrough from BGW210 modems. I did not read in-depth as to what can or cannot be accomplished using this process, so I will ask these questions. Will I still have ethernet connections from the BGW210 or will it come from the mesh router? Wil

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

However not showing as available online-Fiber was Installed ?

Fiber was installed in my Apartment complex - This happened months ago. The techs came - Installed it in my unit and I can see the Jack on my living room wall. BUT the online address verification tool says I don't have it! Can anyone from AT&T help with this please?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

changing/enabling wifi mode on router

i have 4971 extender paired to bgw320 when i enable 802.11b on the router, its currently disabled. when i do that do i need to reset the extender and repair them again so the extender accepts the new 802.11b mode ?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

ATT Fiber modem/router - will it support bridging or pass-through mode

Will the new ATT Fiber modem/router I should receive with my upgrade to ATT Fiber service on 2/2023 support bridging mode so I can use my own network hardware? I know some ISPs lock down modem/routers to limit what the end-user can  have access to in the device software.  Thanks for any

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Fiber Hassles

I was offered a $200 gift card to change to fiber internet, so I did. Had to take two days off work because the first appointment the guy said he couldn't do anything that day because they have to bury the line first and would have to come back after they did that. He didn't know why they didn't tel

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Be the first to reply

(10)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(21)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!