AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(15562)
ONT cable inside or outside

Hello, I'm in desperate need of help. I moved into a rental and trying to connect my ATT internet service.  I located the box outside, which has 3 ports.  All 3 ports are being used, one with a green square, the second a white telephone type plug and the third the black round modem cord.&

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Internet availability

I'm trying to see why I dont have access to internet over 5 mbps? I'm only a mile from an highway intersection and several businesses. I stay on a highway

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

BGW320 Wi-Fi does not work after thunderstorms.

Our power went out in the middle of a thunderstorm and when it came back on Wi-Fi did not work. Rebooted the box and it is still not working. How do I fix this?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

IP address wrong location

I have spent hours on with agents with no resolution. I live in Atlanta GA. My IP address through AT&T states I’m in el Segundo, CA. How do I avoid spending another hour with someone who doesn’t understand the issue? I need and want to escalate this. Please advise. Many thanks 

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Fiber installation, interior water damage claim

An ATT technician came and installed fiber for internet at my home and drilled a hole in my brick exterior and then through the 3 inch drain pipe that runs from upstairs and eventually down to the sewer. The hole in the pipe resulted in water damage to the drywall which required me to rip out drywa

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Accepted Solution

Failing to set up IP Passthrough between BGW320-500 and TP-Link mesh

I am trying to set the modem/router provided by AT&T to IP passthrough so that my mesh system can forward ports (see image below). I have also turned off the WiFi network created by the BGW320-500 router. However, when I access TP-Link's configuration page, I still see an internet IP Address whe

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Webhosting

I have AT&T Fiber Internet and use AT&T Website Solutions for email and hosting my webpage. I received an email saying AT&T Website Solutions is going to be spun-off to another company. I would prefer to have AT&T as my one-stop-shop. Is there a way to keep my webhosting under AT&

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

BGW210 wireless internet works but prevents me from accessing my work VPN

I have AT&T Fiber and my internet speeds are excellent. I am able to use streaming services with no problems and connect to the internet.  I began working from home and am unable to connect to my company's remote VPN Network using the BGW210 internet.  I am able to access the remote V

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Can’t get a technician out

We just moved into a new construction neighborhood and applied for att internet. Was supposed to have a tech come out 4 different times now and no one shows.  No one can tell me why either.  Been to the att store 4 different times and hours of text messages with a rep.  No one will i

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

How to request fiber?

I live in a good neighborhood with lots of lovely folks who would love fiber. How do we request to AT&T top build fiber out here? There's already some fiber coverage in the town.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Be the first to reply

(33)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(43)

Accepted Solution

Can I bring-my-own gateway to AT&T Fiber yet?

Hi ATT! Can we bring our own gateway equipment if we have AT&T Fiber?  When I signed up two years ago, it was not allowed, but I am hoping it has changed. Thanks, Chris

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Fiber 1000

I’m a new customer of AT&T and I switched from Cox. When I had Cox, my plan was 250 mbps but it was getting really slow. However, AT&T fiber was recommended to me and I have the 1000 mbps plan but I don’t see a difference in speed. Any tips on getting better speed? Thanks!

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Accepted Solution

Ambient Weather WS1001 console can't find the BGW320 network

My Ambient Weather WS1001 weather station console suddenly lost connection with my AT&T BGW320-505 at 12:05:00:18. That's shortly after midnight on the 5th two days ago.  When I scan for networks, it will find a weak signal from a neighbor but not my router in the same room.  The Ambi

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

ONT Box in Garage, Wired outside through wall - BGW210

Hello - I received the self install kit for 1GB ATT internet. The previous owner has a power box in the garage with the ONT running through the wall to the outside. There are two boxes outside. My question is how do I set up the BGW210 if the ONT box (or whatever it's called) is in the garage and it

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

How to change my ethernet MBPS back to 1GB

I have fiber and I reset my broadband connection and it made my ethernet speed capped to 100 Mbps. How would I change that back to 1gb?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.