Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(16022)
Forgot Password

I do not have the option to choose between security questions and temporary password. I can't remember the answers to the security questions.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

ATT Fiber: intermittent packet drops (BGW210-700)

I have had ATT Fiber for the last 5 years or so. In the last month or so there is noticeable impact in intermittent packet drops. I monitor using https://test.vsee.com, and it distinctly shows the drops around the time we notice interruption in our streaming or video call. There is no periodici

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Settings needed to connect my gateway to ATA

I have an ATT BGW320-505 Gateway. I am needing the proper settings to connect my Grandstream HT802 Analog Telephone Adaptor. Right now there is a setting(s) that is preventing me from accessing the HT802 configuration IP. I've been dealing with this for days and have had no progress. Any help is gre

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Internet is slow for me

2 days ago, we upgraded fiber 300 to 500, the internet speed of my dad’s iPhone is 400mbps, but my phone is always 20mbps as before. When I update something, play games or watch videos are pretty slow, sometimes I have to use my data to do all things. I don’t understand why, is there anything way to

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

faulty internet

I'm a new customer. the internet gets disconnected at random times during the day, and sometimes stutters when streaming or playing games. urgently need to get this fix.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Cell Phone keeps disconnecting from wifi - att fiber

My droid phone and my girl's iPhones all keep disconnecting from the wifi network. multiple times a day. then the entire connect just dropped. we just had this installed today and I must say...no one in my house is very happy with what appears to be a very unstable connection and network.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

current firmware version of the bgw210-700?

1. What is the current firmware version of the bgw210-700? 2. And how often does this update to a new version? 3. I keep seeing my modem reboot itself every day or two. Could a firmare update be causing this?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T promised $350 reward card but gave $50 only.

I was told I will get a total of $350 reward card ($200+$100+50) when ordering AT&T Fiber Internet online. (I still keep the screenshot of the ordering page.) After a week of service activation, I did receive an email from AT&T Reward Center on 6/1, telling me to claim my reward. But it was

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Issues with internet transfer tequest

Has anyone had issues when transferring your fiber from one address to an another? AT&T messed up my order big time. It’s been little over a week and no internet. They are just dragging their feet for the new connection.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Specific website won't load AT&T Fiber

I cannot access targetgiftcardcenter.com over my AT&T Fiber connection. I've tried on my iPhone, iPad, Mac with Safari and Chrome -- wireless and wired... nothing. I tried to reboot the gateway, but it times out every single time. HOWEVER, if I turn off the wifi on my iPhone and use the LTE, boom

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Be the first to reply

(10)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(8)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.