Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(16043)
BGW320-500 cant use lan but wireless is working. any tips fo ps5 gaming wifi adjustments

need anything to help wifi for ps5 gameing adjustments or firewalls.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

something was changed on BGW320-500 lan nor wifi workin

i have 2 gb fiber optic to BGW320 -500. something got changed in advanced settings and it was restarted. now my ps5,connected with eyhernet cable not working nor is wifi fo ringdoorbell and other devices? help please

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Property damage

We have $8900 worth of property damage from AT&T (that continues to increase each time it rains). I have been trying to get this resolved since Jan of 2022. I was told yesterday that if AT&T contracted a third party to trench our yard that our case would be dismissed with them and we would n

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Rewards card

I spoke to Jacqueline at AT&T on January 16th. She told me that I would receive a $100.00 gift card.  I have not received any e-mails on the card. Please let me know the status. My account number (Edited as per community guidelines).

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Att fiber

I have ATT fiber at the apartment complex i am in. I'm moving into a house that is already set up for ATT fiber. Do i need a tech to come out or can i get the service switched to the new address and hook the modem up myself?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Can't play Consoles online (PS, XBox)

Since I got home from work this morning (roughly 11am) I have been unable to play my Gaming Consoles Online. My internet is fully functional with the exception of playing games on my consoles. My PC has Zero issues, I can play online. This is only effecting my Playstation and my Brothers XBox. I tal

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Fiber installation delayed for over 4 weeks now.

Long story short: we keep getting techs sent out who don’t know our situation, then we are told the engineering team is working on it, but have no clear explanation for what the problem is. Does anyone know of a direct line I can call to get some reassurance regarding the progress, or some compensat

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Fiber Internet - Intermittent WiFi dropping

For a few weeks now the WiFi seems to just stop and then seems to come back on line again. I have some fixed devices in our home that are wired and not WiFi connected, these do not seem to have any problem, just the WiFi connections. Also, I have four At&T airtag extenders and coverage has alway

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Virus Protection

How come I am not able to download the virus program for my computer... I have windows 7

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

PSN mainly

I have a att bgw320-505, and for sometime time all was fine until 2 days ago, my PS5 started acting weird, I ran through everything I could possibly think of and do even up to almost sending my PS5 back but, I found out my son PS5 is doing the same thing, I already talked to Playstation and nothing

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Be the first to reply

(11)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(14)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.