Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(15457)
High Ping + Packet Loss between 8pm-11pm EST

I've had ATT fiber 1000 for about 3 years now and never had an issue until now. I recently moved into a new house (new build) which was serviced by ATT fiber so my service was moved over without any hiccups. Until I attempted to use it in the evening hours. Just to be clear before all this info

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Finish Registration

I am a new subscriber. ATT sent me email wanting me to Finish Registration. I click the button and I go to the "Is this your user ID?" NO, it is not. so it takes me to the "Let's setup your user ID" screen. The prompt says "Create an ID in email format or enter one you already have. "I have a gmail

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

BGW320 Port Fowarding

I BGW320 and im trying to Port forward for my ps5 but the PlayStation network isn’t accepting my ps5 IP address to forward; how do I fix this?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

How to fix DNS problem that only occurs on Ethernet, but not wifi.

My Surface Pro 7 will not stay connected on Ethernet, no matter which adapter I use and on what port. I fully reinstalled windows and it still doesn't work. It will work for a few minutes to an hour, then it will give me a DNS error in the system viewer and lose the Ethernet connection. However, the

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Can't Get to my Internet Account

I have AT&T Internet and DirecTV Stream. When I wanted to go to my billing I went to AT&T and signed in with one of the two sign ons and passwords, one for Stream and the other for Internet, depending on which I wanted to go and view. Since the changes to the AT&T web site, no matter whi

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

25% Discount on Wireless for internet customers - not applied even after 1 year

I was supposed to get a 25% discount on my wireless bill because I was an existing internet customer. It's been an year that I signed up for wireless service but my discount didn't start. Several months back I was helped here in the community forum by a gentleman and I was told that there was a tec

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Construction

AT&T came to my street in February of 2022 to install a internet fiber and damaged my driveway and never came back to fix. Also they left a big hole in my back yard dangerous for my 89 year old father that lives with me. I am sick tired of call and never answer back or have the problem solved.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

At&t extender

In the front of the extender there is a white light flashing and will not connect

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Wi-Fi disappeared from list Toshiba Windows 10 laptop

We have AT&T Fiber with a BGW210. Every device is connected (albeit with problems connecting on my HP work computer), minus my old Toshiba Laptop. It was working the other day and just stopped. Every other network within range appears in the list (like 20 different networks nearby).  This

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

ATT Rewards for new internet user

I was promised ATT rewards for new internet setup. I was also following up in between with the customer care and rewards center to see the status and i was advised to wait 4 to 6 weeks for the rewards details. After waiting 10 weeks, i called them again and now they are saying the account is not eli

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Be the first to reply

(6)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(20)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.