AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(15562)

Accepted Solution

My employer needs proof of an internet outage within my apartment unit

On 11/30, I had maintenance men working on a drywall repair in my apartment. They unknowingly cut my fiber internet wire. I work from home and Wednesday is my normal day off. When I discovered I had no service, I restarted my Gateway three times and the service never came back on. I called tech supp

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get my ethernet ports to work?

2 ethernet cables are connected to port 1 and port 2. No lights are at the back of the BGW210-700 unit. No signal at either end of cables connected to the ports.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Can I bring-my-own gateway to AT&T Fiber yet?

Hi ATT! Can we bring our own gateway equipment if we have AT&T Fiber?  When I signed up two years ago, it was not allowed, but I am hoping it has changed. Thanks, Chris

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Neighbors have att internet but I cannot get it

I built two new houses on the same property as my current house that has att internet but att is saying I cannot get internet at those addresses even though I have internet at the current house and it is further from the main hub than the new addresses. The property is a triangle and because of that

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Accepted Solution

Ambient Weather WS1001 console can't find the BGW320 network

My Ambient Weather WS1001 weather station console suddenly lost connection with my AT&T BGW320-505 at 12:05:00:18. That's shortly after midnight on the 5th two days ago.  When I scan for networks, it will find a weak signal from a neighbor but not my router in the same room.  The Ambi

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Arris BGW210-700 router turns the wifi transmitters on and off

I have disabled the wifi radios in this devicefor reasons of EMF RF allergy. However, this modem router I discovered turns itself on about every 30 mins for about 30 seconds and back off again even though the wifi radios have been turned off and indicating off in the routers menu. Is this normal for

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Dallas door to door, re:fiber

Hello! Does anyone know if AT&T has people going door to door telling people their fiber has been updated and they should switch their box off and on to get faster service? We had 2 guys in our neighborhood yesterday knocking on doors . They did not look professional, had no business card, no AT

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Closed

UVERSE MODEM OUTAGE

SINCE SEPT I BEEN CALLING ATT ABOUT MY MODEM 6 TIMEW THEY CAME OUT AND FIXED IT FROM THE POLE OUTSIDE

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Anybody have experience with AT&T fiber internet?

I thought fiber was unavailable due to the geography of Orange County but I was approached by a rep at Costco selling AT&T’s fiber. It’s cheaper/faster than my existing plan on spectrum but don’t know much about the reliability of it. A big plus was having the ability to call customer service th

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

UVERSE (Edited per community guidelines)

SINCE SEPT I BEEN CALLING ATT ABOUT MY MODEM 6 TIMEW THEY CAME OUT AND FIXED IT FROM THE POLE OUTSIDE

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Be the first to reply

(23)
Stolen reward card for early termination fee ($100)

I had not received the gift card for $100 early termination fee when i moved from Xfinity to ATT. ATT claims that the card was mailed and was activated and used. I never received the card. They said they mailed it on 9/2 and it was activated on 9/22 and used few days later. I spent an hour discussin

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Profiles

I can't delete,edit or change the time to my profiles in this smart home manager

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Deceptive Marketing false Advertising About Rewards $50, $75, $175, $300 Any Amount

I ordered internet service online on 8/15/2022 that was installed on 8/25/2022. I attached a screenshot of the order showing promotions at the bottom. I was promised 3 rewards. A $150.00 which I got, a $75.00 which I got, & a $50.00 which I never got. I gave it time thinking maybe I need to have

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

New Fiber Installation Does Not Work

Just got fiber internet put in and does not work. Talked to numerous service dept and no one seems to know how to repair it!  Almost a week now with nothing. 

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

1gb Fiber almost unusable between 6 and 10pm?

About 4 weeks ago, my internet started to slow drastically at night. My smart app always shows that my speeds to the modem are 900+ Mbps up and down. However, the speeds coming out of the modem are abysmal. Every ATT speed test looks good but literally every speed test from many where else (I did li

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Trending Accepted Solutions

(24)

Accepted Solution

Ambient Weather WS1001 console can't find the BGW320 network

My Ambient Weather WS1001 weather station console suddenly lost connection with my AT&T BGW320-505 at 12:05:00:18. That's shortly after midnight on the 5th two days ago.  When I scan for networks, it will find a weak signal from a neighbor but not my router in the same room.  The Ambi

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

ONT Box in Garage, Wired outside through wall - BGW210

Hello - I received the self install kit for 1GB ATT internet. The previous owner has a power box in the garage with the ONT running through the wall to the outside. There are two boxes outside. My question is how do I set up the BGW210 if the ONT box (or whatever it's called) is in the garage and it

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

5G channel selection on BGW320

Hello, I have AT&T's fiber 300 service with a BGW320 gateway. I have separate networks defined for 5G and 2.4G.  5G channel selection is set to "Automatic", and when I go to "Advanced options", there is no option to change the channel.  The problem I'm having with that is that the

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

has anyone been able to keep their promotional price after 1 year?

the promotional price for att fiber lasts for 1 year, and then after that it increases depending on which plan you choose.   has anyone been able to keep their promotional pricing after 1 year?   calling ATT results in talking to a robot and Im not able to talk to a live person.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Accepted Solution

Failing to set up IP Passthrough between BGW320-500 and TP-Link mesh

I am trying to set the modem/router provided by AT&T to IP passthrough so that my mesh system can forward ports (see image below). I have also turned off the WiFi network created by the BGW320-500 router. However, when I access TP-Link's configuration page, I still see an internet IP Address whe

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!